• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] New FSOT. Bar stamp buzzz, RC3s BB, Proto, Japan, destroyers, aviars, clear wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonadestandguy

Par Member
lots of tourneys coming up and with college starting, in need of some extra cash. all prices OBO and shipped!
wants:
Paypal would most likely take priority
teebirds. just starting throwing these so i am looking to try different ones. whatever you want to offer up 168+ champ, star, kc pro, 11x, ce, whatever. just no dx,10x,9x or totems. preferably flat. nothing super domey
USDGC pre 2006
if you have something else you think i might like let me know. trying to get away from destroyers so just don't offer me that. here we go:

Deals of the day:
take the remaining 4 RC3 for 95 shipped
both black aviars for 50 shipped
both saints for 22 shipped

175 clear buzzz ss ghost stamp 9/10 $25 pic
174 tye-dye bar stamp buzzz buzzz tooled 7/10 easy $33 pic
173 merlot proto RC3 strippy holo stamp not sure what its called. 10/10 $27 pic
173 blue BB RC3 flag stamp 10/10 $38 pic
169 butterscotch BB RC3 party time 10/10 $25 pic
176 green BB RC3 sparkle party time? not sure what these are called but my favorites. 10/10 $28 pic
176 green BB RC3 sparkle party time 10/10 $28 pic

175 red BB RC3 sparkle party time 10/10 $28 pic
178 green Japan RC3 black with gold flake 9/10 $27 pic
178 orange Japen RC3 purple with rainbow 10/10 $27 pic

20130116_162847.jpg

174 pink sparkle opto saint 9.5/10 $14 pic
175 blue sparkle opto saint 10/10 $14 pic

167 clear evo wizard wiped stamp and faded ace ink on the back 6/10 $15 pic
170 yellow destroyer pat # run gummier side high plh ink on back 8/10 $13 pic
177 yellow destroyer pat # run super stiff 9/10 $15 pic
175 red proton ion Medium 8/10 $10 pic
178 black kc pro aviar san marino 9/10 easy $30 pic
178 black kc pro aviar san marino 8.5/10 because of one knick in the top $28 pic

20130116_163125.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for some great prices

^^^ I think GTii is saying that the buzzz was bought then immediately listed on eBay for higher price. Seems like a lot of work to make a few bucks after eBay fees, but IS his right -- I personally don't agree with it morally either but as it turns out no one asks me my opinion before living out their lives it's really weird

Bump for some great prices

^^^ I think GTii is saying that the buzzz was bought then immediately listed on eBay for higher price. Seems like a lot of work to make a few bucks after eBay fees, but IS his right -- I personally don't agree with it morally either but as it turns out no one asks me my opinion before living out their lives it's really weird

That would be spot on. I think I'm MORE irked that he has 8.5/10 listed as the condition on the buzzz in the ebay add, when its clearly not an 8.5 it was listed as a 7 here. I just see the marketplace as a place to get good deals, for people who want to collect it or throw it, not buy from here and resell on ebay at a higher price.

nice thread bump. i'll take the wizard if buyer backs out bump!

If everyone wants to try to make a buck off of me thats fine with me. All i try to do on here is sell discs at a good price so someone else on this marketplace can enjoy them put them in their bag and not be afraid to throw them because they think they overpaid for it if that makes sense. Thats what this place is for me not a place to go through a bunch of work just to make a dollar or two off a disc.

If everyone wants to try to make a buck off of me thats fine with me. All i try to do on here is sell discs at a good price so someone else on this marketplace can enjoy them put them in their bag and not be afraid to throw them because they think they overpaid for it if that makes sense. Thats what this place is for me not a place to go through a bunch of work just to make a dollar or two off a disc.

bump for good seller.. but as for u gti your an idiot research things for giving the wrong opinion... i sell discs to cheap on here look at the track record but then you be wrong..... this is a great seller leave the crying on your thread and live ur life ...bump again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts