• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Grip Equipment Bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
QQ

40 pages of whining, soon to be 40 more of people being jealous of the awesome bags that the pre-orders have while you all wait a month for another shipment :)

I know its easier to say this without actually being a pre-order customer, but I've been regretful ever since day one I didn't have the cash at the time to preorder one of these myself. I will be extremely jealous of everyone who has one when they're finally out. Hoping to be early in line for a bag once they make regular production

I know its easier to say this without actually being a pre-order customer, but I've been regretful ever since day one I didn't have the cash at the time to preorder one of these myself. I will be extremely jealous of everyone who has one when they're finally out. Hoping to be early in line for a bag once they make regular production
J@Water has posted several times that if you want in on the remaining stock once pre-orders are filled to send him an email. He may be holding bags for folks so give that a try. Who knows what kind of volume is coming in the first shipment.

Now with grip re-inventing the disc golf bag, when do you think other companies will try putting out different backpack style bags? Even re-design the revo dual pack.

Now with grip re-inventing the disc golf bag, when do you think other companies will try putting out different backpack style bags? Even re-design the revo dual pack.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a challenger from Revolution very soon, or even a backpack type bag from Phenix. Haven't heard a peep about it, but they need to do something. I know I have a Dual Pack just sitting in the closet. It is just too big with no specialized storage compartments. When I use it for a few weeks my bag starts to look worst than my wife's purse, just full of tons of small crap and you gotta dig to find things when you need em.

I checked out the grip bag at pro worlds. Really nice bag, I probably would have bought it right then if they were available. But I couldn't wait that long so I ended up with a LE multicam Revolution Carolina. Awesome bag

I still want one of these. I sold my pre-order order cause of some tough times and I didn't really need that big of a bag. I got my GB on a whim and absolutely love it, but there is just something about the GripEQ that I really like and want. MAybe at tax time

^^ You have a grudge...

and a good backpack bag I would like. Rev's current one and GB's are to bulky and honestly a little odd for me. I like their plain current DG bags but Grip has the only successful "backpack" bag but its not even on market. We'll see how they do when they come out. But until then, and some time after, I'll shop GB when I get the scratch.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a challenger from Revolution very soon, or even a backpack type bag from Phenix. Haven't heard a peep about it, but they need to do something. I know I have a Dual Pack just sitting in the closet. It is just too big with no specialized storage compartments. When I use it for a few weeks my bag starts to look worst than my wife's purse, just full of tons of small crap and you gotta dig to find things when you need em.

LMK if you want to sell that Dual Pack...:thmbup:

Very excited to get my pre-order soon. I did get an email from Justin (I'm sure all pre-orders did, too).. and he's throwing in free t-shirts for the long wait. I think this is a nice gesture.

The free t-shirt makes good sense. Although it may not make everyone happy, hopefully the great bag will make up for it. Also the free shirt is an effort at positive customer service all while getting extra "free" marketing when people wear the shirts.

The free t-shirt makes good sense. Although it may not make everyone happy, hopefully the great bag will make up for it. Also the free shirt is an effort at positive customer service all while getting extra "free" marketing when people wear the shirts.

Good points, but the shirts and printing and added cost to shipping are not "free."

Yes DG brand schwagg is good for marketing, but most golfers I know love to wear it anyway.

If production had started and was taking this long I'd be upset. He's been making tweaks to the prototypes to deliver the product he envisioned. Once production starts it won't take very long to receive the bags.

Umm, if they are being made overseas, it'll take 4-6 weeks for the bags to get to the US with Customs and the slow boat.

IF they don't get held, which China and Vietnam tend to get held more often then not.

but Grip has the only successful "backpack" bag but its not even on market.

Umm I think Mystery Ranch may take umbrage with this statement. If my mahal isn't a backpack then I guess I don't know what a backpack is.

Good points, but the shirts and printing and added cost to shipping are not "free."

Yes DG brand schwagg is good for marketing, but most golfers I know love to wear it anyway.

Free to the customers, at least. From the email:

"We are working on some sweet Tee Shirt designs which we will be offering to all of you at no cost as a show of that appreciation. Once we have them made we will supply you all with individual Promo Codes to enter on our website. So you will be able pick out your design and size and you won't have to pay for the product or shipment."

...and yes, we do like our dg schwagg.

Status
Not open for further replies.