• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New here

... and new to the game. I think I've been out 6 or 7 times and only repeated one course once.

Having fun but needing to learn just about everything about the game. Anheuser, you mean like the beer? Ah! Anhyzer!

I don't know my stable from my understable, still not sure what it means for a disc to "flip" but that's what forums and youTube were made for.

On the other hand I find that I have a decent feel for what the discs might do and sometimes they actually do it! my favorite approach shot (after playing like 6 times mind you) is to throw the disc upside down to get it to park (yeah I learned that word) within feet of the basket.

For some reason I am better at forehand than backhand, or at least more consistent. Some backhands work more or less like expected (even sorta doing what I meant to with hyzer/anhyzer angle) and sometimes I feel like I have no control on the release point/direction and have been known to shoot 90 degrees of course, and even behind the tee pad once :)

Nowhere to go but up!

Fun fact about me: I didn't realize it was important for discs to float till I lost one in a fast-flowing ditch :)

Latest posts