• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

James Conrad Pro Glow Aviars are now up at Innova's Factory Store

That's kinda weird. The disc just says aviar but the description says its an X big bead.

gl-aviar_conrad_silver-purple.jpg

Color Glow Aviars are just what the Conrad ordered. James Conrad wanted a JK softness with a Sexton like glow and this is the result. Perfect for driving off the tee, approaching from the fairway, or as your go to putter. This is a softer JK Pro type material in the Aviar X mold (Big Bead). A significant portion of each sale will go directly to James and his touring efforts.

I do believe its an X mold because he throws JK's already. I just thought it was weird because the regular JKs do say X.

Last edited:
My $0.02 guess is that with all the other "X" discs by Innova (e.g. AviarX3, RocX3), they may be taking this opportunity to drop the "X" from the Aviar-X in order to avoid confusion.

That's kinda weird. The disc just says aviar but the description says its an X big bead.

Well KC Aviars don't say Aviar X. I would not read too much into it and take Innova at their word here.

I do believe its an X mold because he throws JK's already. I just thought it was weird because the regular JKs do say X.

Yeah I know, but they are the only one. Kc, Yeti, and Big Bead/Driver don't say Aviar X.

Good looking disc and I hope it raises lots of conditioner money for him.

Picked one of these up today, excited to try it out. Hopefully it is similar to the dx stamp flat top glow gators

They dropped a bunch of tour discs today. McAviars, Sexybirds, Philo Star CG Destoyers, Koling swirly Thunderbirds and Conrad JKs. 19 different tour discs in stock. atm...

I dont understand why I dont have an email from the proshop alerting me to this. WTF. Innova is really irritating me today.

That email alert system is an absolute joke. The alerts don't go out immediately, but go out when the stored procedure is run, usually in overnight down time. By the time you get the email, if at all, the disc supply is long since sold out.

Twitter alerts ftw

I avoid social media whenever possible. I used to use your method, and it worked well. Too well in fact. There are only a few discs I actually care about and i dont think there is a way a have the twitbook alert me to only them.

Latest posts