• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

That email alert system is an absolute joke. The alerts don't go out immediately, but go out when the stored procedure is run, usually in overnight down time. By the time you get the email, if at all, the disc supply is long since sold out.

The thing which i find particularly irksome is that they do not give any kind of priority access or notice to established, loyal and repeat patrons. I would like to be under the illusion that my past business matters in some way.

Given the popularity of the gator, I don't necessarily think it would make sense to make a flat topped gator and call it a completely new name.

You guys forget there are tons of roc and aviar variants.

The only way I could see it happening was if the caiman was supposed to be a new design altogether, flight wasn't as intended or something, tweaks were made, and the end result was too much like a gator, so things ended as hey let's just call it a gator3 because that's what it is. I still think it'll be something different, I'd guess more justice like.

Given the popularity of the gator, I don't necessarily think it would make sense to make a flat topped gator and call it a completely new name.

You guys forget there are tons of roc and aviar variants.

The only way I could see it happening was if the caiman was supposed to be a new design altogether, flight wasn't as intended or something, tweaks were made, and the end result was too much like a gator, so things ended as hey let's just call it a gator3 because that's what it is. I still think it'll be something different, I'd guess more justice like.

I would say the same for the Destroyer if you include the Tour series lots of variants. They make the disc in every plastic except The Echo Star, no longer made and in R-Pro reserved for mostly putters, and lastly XT.

Pretty awesome. The new glow stamp is interesting. I wish there wasn't so much negative space in the middle. I would like to see the champion glow branding more prominent like this:

Attachments

• leo3.jpg
    leo3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 55
Pretty awesome. The new glow stamp is interesting. I wish there wasn't so much negative space in the middle. I would like to see the champion glow branding more prominent like this:

I like the space. I can put my 'unique marking' there (in my case, my initials)(yes, unlike Wysocki, I uniquely mark my discs), and it doesn't look as crowded...

Caiman launches on 7/16 in Star plastic with a First Run option too. 5.5|2|0|4

Also, mini-stamp Star Wraith and Glow Champ Leo3

This makes me so happy and pisses me off at the same time. I have been staring at the stupid Innova catalog page with the info for the Caiman that only mentions Champion plastic for months and I was so stoked about getting something like this with a first run stamp on champ plastic. I am not a huge fan of Star plastic, but it seems that I will have to deal with it.
#hashtagsarestupid
#firstworldproblems
#thanksinnova
#lessqqmorepewpew

I like the space. I can put my 'unique marking' there (in my case, my initials)(yes, unlike Wysocki, I uniquely mark my discs), and it doesn't look as crowded...

One thing I can't stand is folks signing the flight plates of their discs with PDGA # like they're famous or something. Lots of local players do it and it looks absolutely ridiculous.

One thing I can't stand is folks signing the flight plates of their discs with PDGA # like they're famous or something. Lots of local players do it and it looks absolutely ridiculous.

I don't put a PDGA number on mine, but I got a lost disc back once because someone recognized my sig on my disc.

So why has Ricky managed to win any major? If he is throeing illegal discs, he should be DQed, or at least given the stroke violations.

Latest posts