• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New-ish to the game

xJediDadx

I've decided to make 2020 my year to get back into disc golf. I haven't played since i messed up my right shoulder 2 years ago. Still haven't gotten it fixed, but i can throw a disc with my left arm just as good if not better then my right.

Already spent some money on new discs (Innova and Dynamic Disc starter sets) and a backpack (DD Trooper) to carry them all in since the last one i had only held about 5 discs in it.

Here's to 2020!!

Same here

Early 40's now, been playing since I was 25. But 5 years ago I had spinal Fusion and have slowly been getting back. I'm fully equipped as well, all innova stuff. Problem is almost all my regular friends to throw with are married and have no time or interest anymore. It's difficult randomly meeting people to throw with on the course. I'm in St Louis MO area.

Congratulations.

2020 is off to a good start for me. Five days in and I've managed to play every day so far. Probably won't play the next four days since I still have to work for a living.

Congratulations.

2020 is off to a good start for me. Five days in and I've managed to play every day so far. Probably won't play the next four days since I still have to work for a living.
welcome back! now quit your job and improve that upshot!:\

Congratulations.

My goal for the next month or so is to spend some time at least practicing every day after work. I have a park within walking distance of my house that's probably 2,000ft long so there's plenty of practice down and back for me

Latest posts