• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Prodigy Bag

Ugh... That back looks awful. If I had to guess, they will get feedback and fix that before the full line gets released, but if not... that's gonna tank. Especially with how much it holds, it would feel awful on your back.

Revolution Dual Pack
Gateway
GB Simian
Grip EQ
Voodoo Spinal Tap
MR GolfMahall
Prodiscus
DD Ranger
Millenium - Hyzer Bomb
Salient - Physical Flight
No Excuses
Upper Park Designs
Big Hyzer
Prodigy

....am I forgetting anybody?

Nikko and GG are using these bags at the memorial. Nikko's was grey and blue and GG's was this green and black version

Yeah they really need to add padding to the straps and back!! The bag looks good otherwise.

This picture of the bags is a little weird to me. Its seems like either they're hand made right now, or they're modified to the players liking. some look tall and thin so look short and wide (thats what she said)

1970794_478546248933870_760583285_n.jpg

Back and straps don't look great, and the top storage area looks weird to me. The sides and cupholders are a Grip copy.

Anyone know what they're made out of? Almost looks like nylon or something.

I don't know - I kind of like it less the more I look at it.

This picture of the bags is a little weird to me. Its seems like either they're hand made right now, or they're modified to the players liking. some look tall and thin so look short and wide (thats what she said)

1970794_478546248933870_760583285_n.jpg

I think that is just the side pockets being maxed out on some and not others. It looks like they are all capable of expanding a little, but when empty can be kinda squashed back down. Would be neat if they had a strap for adjusting side pocket width, like a mahal

I'd love to have a bag that mixed and matched vibrant colors. Just take all the existing parts you'd use for different monochromatic bags, and mix and match some from each color to create unique color combos... doesn't even have to symmetrical.

Example:
straps ...blue
main flap... green
one pocket... red, the other yellow
back... black
front... whatever

Tie-dyed material would be even better.

I think that is just the side pockets being maxed out on some and not others. It looks like they are all capable of expanding a little, but when empty can be kinda squashed back down. Would be neat if they had a strap for adjusting side pocket width, like a mahal

I have that on my no excuses bag. A zipper causes the pocket to collapse to a smaller size. You can see it a page or 2 back.

the prodigy bag looks like a cheap a$s version of the grip equipment bag. Leave backpacks to the pros.

This bag is a complete ripoff of [Insert name of bag I use here].

Am I doing it right? Come on guys. There's only so much you can do with a Disc Golf bag, and I'm fairly sure there aren't many companies out there right now putting out bags with a putter pocket on top and bottom. There are enough differences between this bag and every other bag you're comparing it to to make it unique, stop being such trolls/haters/fanboys/negative nancy's.

(Oh.. But I was just being funny with my first comment. It's nothing like my bag.. Mahal > All )

This bag is a complete ripoff of [Insert name of bag I use here].

Am I doing it right? Come on guys. There's only so much you can do with a Disc Golf bag, and I'm fairly sure there aren't many companies out there right now putting out bags with a putter pocket on top and bottom. There are enough differences between this bag and every other bag you're comparing it to to make it unique, stop being such trolls/haters/fanboys/negative nancy's.

(Oh.. But I was just being funny with my first comment. It's nothing like my bag.. Mahal > All )
Bolded for troof