• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NFL Disc Wagers

madmax88

Eagle Member
I hope this is okay to put in this forum. Lets start a thread for disc wagers. Somebody posts what they are willing to bet and the team they predict to win. Then somebody who predicts the opposite team to win can post up with a disc. If both parties agree to the wager the bet is on!

I hope it doesn't need to be saod, but if you lose a bet and don't pay up, you'll get negative feedback.

Also, don't let DirtyMittenDG play, he still owes sgamerp a disc from a bet.

If it a champion in fairly good condition, you are on. Can you remember what happened a few weeks ago when the 49ers were in Seattle?

Funny, you only remember Week 14 this year which was in San Fran not Seattle... What about the previous 2 times you came to Seattle? :p I was at both games to watch them absolutely dismantle the 49ers...
Kaep can't win in Seattle, FACT.

Funny, you only remember Week 14 this year which was in San Fran not Seattle... What about the previous 2 times you came to Seattle? :p I was at both games to watch them absolutely dismantle the 49ers...
Kaep can't win in Seattle, FACT.

I realized that shortly after I posted. We have more momentum right now and if you guys would keep the noise down things should be a little different this time around.

I realized that shortly after I posted. We have more momentum right now and if you guys would keep the noise down things should be a little different this time around.

IF we keep the noise down? lol What makes you think that it won't be the loudest it's ever been in that stadium on Sunday?
Seattle is obviously dying for a chance to win the big one, taking down the biggest rivals we have currently in the process, oh it's going to be a loud one and a fun one.
So far we have the Niners number at home, and we barely lost in San Fran, but we consistently blow them out at home.
Prepare for news reports of Harbaugh doing crazy stuff during practice to "replicate" the noise level.

I will give you this, I would have rather played anyone in the NFC for the championship but there's no way I stop believing now.
If you have some Trilogy stuff I may lay a nice lucid escape with sick flag stamp on the line.

I actually throw a Teebird. So every time I throw it, I will remember how quiet it got when the Seahawks lost.

Looks like I have a deal with Beastmode208, I will be keeping my swirly saint and he will be sending a nice flag stamped Escape. I hope.

Latest posts