• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NFL Disc Wagers

I've got Denver in the Super Bowl. Plenty of innova plastic to put on line. Looking for bb roc3, mcpro roc, Gstar plastic. If any Seattle fans out there just hit me up with what you want.

Heres real a line on bovada am I missing something? Seems way too easy..

SUPER BOWL XLVIII SPECIALS - How many times will Eli Manning be shown on TV during the game?

(From kick off until final whistle. Live pictures only, any taped pictures or past video does not count towards wager. Half time does not count towards wager. Book Manager's decision is final. NO OVERLIMITS)

Over 1.5
Under 1.5

I'll put a used 11x Kc aviar 170+ on the line for the broncos. If someone wants to match it with more innova OOP. Or mcpro roc3s and big bird roc3s?

I want the broncos with the points as well, however since nobody wants to go on the seahawks:

Over/Under line is currently at 48.5 on that game, anyone interested in making a play over or under? I am leaning under, but I would be happy to play the line either way to make the game a bit more interesting.

Haves:
McPro Putters
Gstar TLs
Gstar Teebirds
KC Pro Aviars
Bulk Wizards (S Eraser, S, SS, SSS, $$$)
much more just ask

Wants:
McPro Roc3 ** (really want one of these, color does not matter)
Flat Firebirds
11x teebird/eagles
Mike C Stamp Volt
Make Offer

Shoot me a PM with what you want, what you have to put against it, and whether you want the over or under and lets get this done before the line changes:p

Man, someone should have taken me up on my offer.

Y'all suck at picking winners, and y'all have too much expensive innova. (Good-natured ribbing) :)

Lets see, I bet my buddy straight up a new disc for a win, so 43/8 means he owes me---5 and 3/8 discs. :D

Latest posts