• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

Questions about engraving on innova discs: if a disc is engraved "cal" is it from 2003-04? And if so does that mean it's 11x plastic? The reason being is I'm buying a few older discs and want to know if they are legit. I don't want to over pay for a lot of discs if they aren't authentic old goodness.

does anyone know why the blizzard teedevil doesn't have stock stamps on them? only boss' wraiths katanas and destros made the blizzard cut?

does anyone know why the blizzard teedevil doesn't have stock stamps on them? only boss' wraiths katanas and destros made the blizzard cut?

I'm sorry sir, that's not a noobie question. You're going to have to go back to the back of the line. :|

ok another question..i lost my wraith so i tried switching to orcs because they are a little slower since i probly don't have 11 arm speed. good idea?

Yes, good idea. Other good ideas are: OLF/OLS, PD, Viking or SL (I actually don't like SLs but they say good ones are out there).

Orc is a good mold though.

I'm not a noob to disc golf but I am a noob to the PDGA and I have a question about tourneys. I'm just looking for a little clarification on the different tiers and what they mean etc. just a quick overview? Anyone?

i know someone will know this off the top of their head..what time frame were the 5x champ valks run? 4x too if you know. i just got this 5x valk that feels way to nice to be newer run.

if i were to buy some white discs to dye with multi colors, and sell them, what discs would be the easiest to sell? what are the most popular discs/ most wanted/ most thrown? im thinking nuke or destroyer what yall think

if i were to buy some white discs to dye with multi colors, and sell them, what discs would be the easiest to sell? what are the most popular discs/ most wanted/ most thrown? im thinking nuke or destroyer what yall think
teebirds, firebirds, destroyers, buzzzes/rocs, anything mvp.

t-birds f-birds are hard to find in white star plastic, i could find f-birds in glow i guess that would work, rocs wouldnt work cuz the plastic wont take the dye (kc, dx) yeai guess mvp stuff, but i never got what all the fuss is about their discs haha

Is there an easy way to remember the effects of a Understable disc vs. Overstable disc. In my head I can't help but think they should do the opposite. I can never quite get the gist of it and always have to break it down in my head...never certain if I have got it right or backwards.

This is just a memory thing on my behalf, i think. I have read all the threads and links on stability I can find.

Latest posts