• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Virginia Beach, VA

Northgate Park

3.55(based on 1 reviews)

lee76007

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer

Join the discussion about Northgate Park

What a surprise! Course opened on 2 Sept, was kept secret, and work done quickly. Concrete tees ready, mandos currently marked by orange flags to be replaced. Tee signs coming soon. Walkways, ballfields, water, and concrete pad in front of 7 basket OB. I will bag this week!

Bagged the course today. At this time 2 concrete tees per hole, one Veteran Basket, and orange tape around mando trees. Found out there's two pins per hole. Tee signs, mando signs, and parking is being worked out with the city. I parked off Northgate Dr. by the playground on neighborhood street. Tee from #8. New parking eventually will be by the practice basket.

Bagged the course today. At this time 2 concrete tees per hole, one Veteran Basket, and orange tape around mando trees. Found out there's two pins per hole. Tee signs, mando signs, and parking is being worked out with the city. I parked off Northgate Dr. by the playground on neighborhood street. Tee from #8. New parking eventually will be by the practice basket.
Distance posted is for short pins, found out that I played long pins. No information found for long distance pins.

The course is complete with tee signs, and mando signs added. Eventually there will be park and course parking. There's also a practice basket behind #9 basket with an open field.

The course is complete with tee signs, and mando signs added. Eventually there will be park and course parking. There's also a practice basket behind #9 basket with an open field.

Latest posts