• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time...

Skamanda

Double Eagle Member
Hello! So DGR forum members might remember me under my deadname (bet you can guess what it was if I said I was probably half the posts in the Comet Lovers thread for a while), and now that I'm fully "out" as a trans disc golfer, and hating how much distance I've lost thanks to my transition (30% - over 120 feet off my max distance drives), I figured I'd poke the bear of online disc golf forum advice to see if I can help claw back even a little of my range. My distance loss seems to have finally come to a halt, and it makes me sad how many lines are closed off to me, that normally would've been my go-to shot.

Figured I'd stop by here and say hi first, because why not. Any old DGR Comet lovers still hanging around these parts?

picture.php

Guilty as charged; I was Working Stiff on DGR. We show our love in the Comet love? thread because Matt Hall decided we needed a question mark when he started it. Time for you to get posting.

Welcome back (sort of)! I was a long time lurker over at DGR (took nearly a year to get my account approved and by then the board was dying). A few of the DGR regulars moved over here. Some with the same screen name, some flying under the radar.

Latest posts