• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] NUKE

from what I read, only the first runs were worth their weight, and they beat in too fast and went squirrely.

I have no first hand experience and will probably never.

Never thrown one but the rims are way too wide for my Lilliputian digits.

Dave I dont like your avatar change.

I'll only know you as the cowboy hat

I change avs more than I change underwear, it's my trademark. I'm feeling the megaman though, I rocked that for a while. :hfive:

I change avs more than I change underwear, it's my trademark. I'm feeling the megaman though, I rocked that for a while. :hfive:

I needed something and its the first custom disc I've seen that just grabbed me. Wish I could own one.

I have a Z stalker in that blue i'd love to have it megaman'd.

I'm not ashamed of my inoriginality

Nuke gives little more distance on not so great throws. Bombed a few but still more consistant with wraith in my experience.

Hears good things about hysterical from discmania

My Nukes have been hit or miss for me lately. The first week of throwing them I was bombing them really well, nice and straight and low with no turn and nice penetrating fade. Now I seem to be turning them over slightly which has been screwing up my drives with them since I have been expecting them to stay straight. I am going to give them a little more time to see if it's me OAT'ing the Nukes, or if they are getting a bit flippy already. Either way, they definitly are a fast disc with potential to add distance to lots of peoples drives.

Latest posts