• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NutSac Bag

I cut off the original one and then made two small holes under the original strap to attach the Gorilla Boy strap. It has nice clasps on each end and the NutSac fabric is thick enough that the holes I cut haven't frayed or opened up any larger. The Gorilla Boy straps are really lush and padded, I bought one for my crunch box but dont ever use it as I have an Easy-Go so I attached it to a soft cooler and it works great on that as well. For $10 you really get your moneys worth as you can attach them to almost any bag.

Thanks for the additional info. I actually have a couple GB straps, and I agree that they are really nice. I just never considered using one on the NutSac. Cool idea.

It looks like a purse. I can't help but laugh when I see it. It's hard for me to take people seriously when they're wearing it. Hipsters in skinny jeans and ironic flannel shirts wear them to "frolf".

To hold 6 discs - buy a $10 gym sack at your local sporting goods store, or better yet use an old backpack. $45 buys plastic so you have enough to justify a Revo or Innova Competition. :)

just being honest...

AND the name..."hey bud, thats a nice looking nut sac you got there?" Lol

To each there own....:D

Digging back into this thread a little bit. I am still on the lookout for a small bag for the quicker rounds but also, something that I can stuff into my suitcase when flying so I can have a reasonable selection when playing further away.

Digging back into this thread a little bit. I am still on the lookout for a small bag for the quicker rounds but also, something that I can stuff into my suitcase when flying so I can have a reasonable selection when playing further away.

This is exactly what I use my Nutsac for. I keep 4 discs in it, have a small towel attached, and throw it I'm my suitcase when I travel. When playing, I usually take it off for drives, but leave it on for all other throws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exactly what I was hoping to hear! I am a fan of the 3 disc round for the two courses closest to home and having a little bag to sling would be great. Might even convince me to organize my box of old discs so that I can just swap a driver or two in and out to mix up my options.

Now I just gotta convince myself that the price is worth it!

Yeah, I keep discs in there that I know I can throw, but can live without. Currently I think it's a Vibram Valley, Star Leopard3, Truth, and Sinus. Sometimes I'll have some DX in there in case I lose something. It's kinda fun throwing a small bag of discs you don't use that often.....

Mine is quite a few years old and still in great shape. Found a few uses for it which has convinced me to hang on to it even after going the backpack route.

* Great for putting practice, if you want to pack 3-4 more putters and bring to the course.
* Was nice under my jogging stroller for a putter sack looped around handlebars
* Great for those 4-5 disc warm up rounds or quick rounds and travel
* Also nice when venturing to water courses I can pack 4-5 back up discs for quick swap in/out.

I use my NS for travel. I stick 6 in the bag, stuff that in my suit bag and im good to go. I have a 'tee pouch' for ball golf that i attach to the strap to hold keys, phone, wallet etc. to keep pockets free.
Don't listen to the naysayers... We look cool.

The NutSac is pretty much the perfect travel bag. I've used mine for years and it is holding up great. :thmbup:

That is exactly what I was hoping to hear! I am a fan of the 3 disc round for the two courses closest to home and having a little bag to sling would be great. Might even convince me to organize my box of old discs so that I can just swap a driver or two in and out to mix up my options.

Now I just gotta convince myself that the price is worth it!

I used a 10 discish Innova bag for about 4 years until it started wearing out.. I replaced it with a Double Nutsac about 6 years ago and other than sun discolouration there isn't a mark on it. I feel like it was definitely worth it. Most of the time I only use the front pocket but it is nice to have the option to unfold it for tourney rounds or extra beverages or dog accessories.

Problem now is I'm eyeballing the new one with the putter pocket which I really want but my old one isn't anywhere near worn out to justify it.

I use my 24 disc tournament bag as the staging area to pop discs in and out of, every time I go to a different course or tournament and think I should use it it hampers my scores because I get worn out lugging it around.

I used a 10 discish Innova bag for about 4 years until it started wearing out.. I replaced it with a Double Nutsac about 6 years ago and other than sun discolouration there isn't a mark on it. I feel like it was definitely worth it. Most of the time I only use the front pocket but it is nice to have the option to unfold it for tourney rounds or extra beverages or dog accessories.

Problem now is I'm eyeballing the new one with the putter pocket which I really want but my old one isn't anywhere near worn out to justify it.

I use my 24 disc tournament bag as the staging area to pop discs in and out of, every time I go to a different course or tournament and think I should use it it hampers my scores because I get worn out lugging it around.

Original very first Double Nutsacs had complete wear through issues after only a few years, they made the second run of first generation Double Nutsacs much more durable.

Huh...how 'bout that.

When I claimed they weren't in production I couldn't find them anywhere on their site, even through googling. Weird.

When you made that claim I looked around too and didn't see them on their site either. I wonder if they ran out of stock before Christmas and just did a run.

Hey so double post haha...

I had an old pair of black jeans... I cut around the pocket got a tube of seed sew and glued it on to the inside back pocket of the double nutsac as an auxiliary place to put minis or the cell phone works great! Thought I should share.

I put cardboard in the pocket before gluing so it wouldn't get glued shut and would hold its shape making it easier to work with