• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nutsac users, what do you throw?

Animage

Double Eagle Member
Thinking about buying a double nutsac as I'm having trouble trimming to a max of 6. What are you guys tossing?

P.s. I'd love to see pics of the bags and condition they're in!

picture.php

Glad you asked. I really enjoy this bag and the simplicity. I wish I would have started with this instead of the crunch box. I also have a Ranger which I love too, different kind of love however. :p

My local course is a short pitch and putt 9 hole. All under 300' so I typically bag 2 judges (1 classic 1 lucid) 2 roc3 or truths (1 champ 1 pro) 1 suspect 1 trident (thumbers, spike hyzer) and a couple others that I'm testing or having fun with.

So normally 8, and mind you those are all mids and putters which are much thicker. These 8 are not tight at all and I could put 1 more in the front and back.

In my small pocket I keep headphones which I replace with my keys when I'm out and a mini which I carry in my pocket on the course. The drink carrier was made to hold a 12 oz bottle of beer! Haha (or the tall skinny Gatorade bottles if your one of those people :) )

I have a voodoo karma now i think its way more then I need and im liking the nutsacs they seem to be well built. How long have you had yours? I think the newer ones have a bigger front pocket for your putter right?

I don't have a NutSac bag, but made my own minimalist bag.

When I use it, this is typically what's in it:
Classic Judge or SS Wizard
RGL Pure
Z-Buzzz
Z-Meteor
Pinnacle Rival
Icon Bandit

I have a double nutsac and currently use only half of it so other side is free for other stuff.

I bag following

1 zero hård pure
1 opto pure
prodigy m2
prodigy m4
prodigy f3
prodigy f5

:)

In the picture my bag actually contains
2 x pure
2 x buzzz
leopard
teebird

Attachments

• IMG_20140723_185134.jpg
    IMG_20140723_185134.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 135
Single 'sac. Really contemplating upgrading to a single 'sac deuce but I dont know if I want to start over with patches or try to remove these ones. My preferred bag to carry for everything except tournys

%255BUNSET%255D

Pictured: Patriot : Volt : Switch : Tangent : Suspect : Ion Sometimes I carry my ION and bag a Firebird if it is really windy.

%255BUNSET%255D

I have a double but only use one side for discs - the other usually fits a 32oz gatorade or two, a towel, snack bars, blacklight, keys, fine grit sandpaper, a sharpie, and maybe some other randoms depending upon the day. Usually use my drink holder for a trash pocket and the front pocket holds my phone and a few benadryl snugly (Galaxy S3 w/ Otterbox for size reference). Aside from the coffee stain you'll see in picture two the bag hasn't shown any wear at all - I'm sure it would come off I'm just lazy and haven't even attempted to clean it. I keep a mini in front of my drivers and like numskul said I'll occasionally carry one Clutch in my hand and add a maxD driver like a Rampage.

Picture shows two Clutches, a Drone, a Buzzz, a Crave, and a Motion:
PMnNsRP.jpg

xmfQ5vI.jpg

Thinking everyone that has one loves them cause it seems like its hard to find a used one but Tom has a great deal on them anyways. Keep posting the pics and info tho. How do you guys like using the double with discs only in the one pouch? Is it loose? I have about 8 discs I play with but i dont wanna get the small one and regret it later and itd be nice to have the drink holder which only comes on the double.

You won't fit 8 unless most if not all are drivers. I have the 6 discs I mentioned in there and if I took out one of my putters I could squeeze two drivers in its place. The thing there is that they would fit but be a pain to take out and put back in. I can get my Rampage in with those discs but don't do it for the reason I just mentioned.

What do you mean loose?

They upgraded the bag. Says they upgraded the bag and the single holds 6 and the putter pocket hold 3. I think the old ones you couldnt even fit a disc in the front pocket

Correct - I have an old one and I can't fit anything larger than a phone in my front (outer) pocket. The main pockets are they same they just mean the exterior pocket is now larger.

You won't fit 8 unless most if not all are drivers. I have the 6 discs I mentioned in there and if I took out one of my putters I could squeeze two drivers in its place. The thing there is that they would fit but be a pain to take out and put back in. I can get my Rampage in with those discs but don't do it for the reason I just mentioned.

What do you mean loose?

picture.php

So I use this as a "minimal" bag, but it can fit allot if anyone wondered... Here's 13 drivers, and they are tight but not a pain to remove as you can see there's room to slide in and out.

Use a single on days i cant be bothered hauling the grip

Sidewinder
Jackal
Ti buzzz
Dart

All i need...maybe toss in something overstable if its eindy and swap the buzzz for a wasp.

So I use this as a "minimal" bag, but it can fit allot if anyone wondered... Here's 13 drivers, and they are tight but not a pain to remove as you can see there's room to slide in and out.

I meant 8 in one side:)

Love my single nutsac! Like others, I use it for casual short rounds. I really appreciate the freedom of not taking the bag off, and the skill at having to use a limited set of discs.

Right now, I like to have an eclectic bag. Five discs from five companies:
  • Prodigy F7 for driver
  • Daredevil Wolverine for OS Driver
  • Vibram Obex for OS mid
  • ABC Flying Squirrel for US mid
  • Lat64 Pure for putting

I used to have a GL River and MV Ion, but I just could not get the Ion to behave.

I am probably going to put in a bunch of glow discs to help prepare for an all-night event, but overall I like having unusual stuff in the 'sac.

Love my single nutsac! Like others, I use it for casual short rounds. I really appreciate the freedom of not taking the bag off, and the skill at having to use a limited set of discs.

Right now, I like to have an eclectic bag. Five discs from five companies:
  • Prodigy F7 for driver
  • Daredevil Wolverine for OS Driver
  • Vibram Obex for OS mid
  • ABC Flying Squirrel for US mid
  • Lat64 Pure for putting

I used to have a GL River and MV Ion, but I just could not get the Ion to behave.

I am probably going to put in a bunch of glow discs to help prepare for an all-night event, but overall I like having unusual stuff in the 'sac.
I like the variety. But, I never leave my sac on while throwing. I just throw it down wherever and however and snatch it back up when ready. I feel if I throw with it on I'm not practicing correctly...

The newer ones are nice thanks to the new putter pocket and a bigger drink holder.