• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discmania: Please give us some PMD3 throwers

I'd throw those. I doubt they will be worth much as a collectible. I'll throw any MD3 though. Ship em right over here and I'll throw them, I can never have enough. :D

sup dudes

31543824_10160419022575541_6912818062697693184_n.jpg

See Pic for more clairity! May 8!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180506-154804.jpg
    Screenshot_20180506-154804.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 87
Sooooo...the new release is an MD3? :confused:

See below. Just the start

Hopefully this will be some good info to have :)

C-Line CD2 will be run in two weeks
C-Line CD3 will also be run in about two weeks
C-FD done with production just need to stamp. Est about a week after we receive them
S-FD has started running. Est 1 month production
S-CD has been online a long time. Production scheduled in August
S-PD has been online for a long time. We have a good selection on the DM store actually
C-MD some are online. Next production in about a month
Kono fundraiser info coming very soon
DB2 also pretty soon
Eagle quite soon as well
MD4 will be run late May
***special stuff/signature discs will be a pretty loaded next two months and people will be thrilled for sure

Have any runs of MD2 been flat? I'd like to bag one for standstills, I absolutely love the MD for them but want that MD3 flight.

Stiff if not specifically stated to be the soft run. IMO stiff is by far more common. You would not be mistaken easily. Stiff is super stiff, soft is super soft.

There is just some information out there that says the p1 p plastic is gummy and the p2 in p is stiff so I just was not sure if it applied to the p1x as well. Thanks for the reply.

I recently talked to a dealer who said that the Fiend stamp was coming back. Please say it is so. This is my favorite of the old school stamps and the md2 is such a great mold.

There is just some information out there that says the p1 p plastic is gummy and the p2 in p is stiff so I just was not sure if it applied to the p1x as well. Thanks for the reply.

That is correct. It doesnt apply across molds. Most PP1s are soft and most PP2s are not. If it were the opposite I am sure the seller (whether private or store) would let you know it is against the trend.

Since P-PDs are no more, what's the best Discmania substitute, flight and feel-wise?

Hopefully this will be some good info to have :)

S-PD has been online for a long time. We have a good selection on the DM store actually

Besides max weight, not really. Disc golf center has none, infinite discs barely has any, marshall street doesn't have any, gotta go gotta throw doesn't have any, dgustore doesn't have any, sun king doesn't have any. I really want one that isn't freakin yellow. Please make more :(

Besides max weight, not really. Disc golf center has none, infinite discs barely has any, marshall street doesn't have any, gotta go gotta throw doesn't have any, dgustore doesn't have any, sun king doesn't have any. I really want one that isn't freakin yellow. Please make more :(

Preach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.