• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question; does the MD1-MD2 or MD3 have a bead?

I can't see any of these in person. I wish more websites showed close up profiles.

Thanks in advance

No on all of them. The MD1 has a "flare" looks like. MD2 and MD3 do not.

Also from this thread I'll be looking to pick up a P2 for driving and an MD2 to go between the Mako3 and Roc3. Want to kick out the Buzzz.

Also waiting to hear about the new understable mid coming out soon...

MD1
600px_S-MD1-L-165x165.jpg

MD2
LK_600px_0001_D-MD2-165x165.jpg

MD3
C-MD3_600px-165x165.jpg

Yeah you definitely want a C-Line fD. I have a 175g Red champy star that is very nice as well. Normal star and G star are too flippy for my arm in 7 speed.

Yeah you definitely want a C-Line fD. I have a 175g Red champy star that is very nice as well. Normal star and G star are too flippy for my arm in 7 speed.

What you meant to say is you throw them too hard for them to do what they are suppose to do. A s line FD is a thing of magic once you learn to throw hyzer flips or long turnovers with it. The FD will do anything you want it to do if you know how to.

whats a "flare"? people keep insisting that the MD2 has a microbead, which might well be, however i think what most people want to know when asking is if it has a normal bead or not. I think all else is mere cosmetic details

whats a "flare"? people keep insisting that the MD2 has a microbead, which might well be, however i think what most people want to know when asking is if it has a normal bead or not. I think all else is mere cosmetic details

MD1
ba0846e9-3c5a-4de0-ab4e-a3032774403dDiscmania%20Profile%20-%20MD1%20S-Line.jpg

What you meant to say is you throw them too hard for them to do what they are suppose to do. A s line FD is a thing of magic once you learn to throw hyzer flips or long turnovers with it. The FD will do anything you want it to do if you know how to.

You are very correct. I guess my post sounded real dumb haha. I guess what I meant is depending on my power I can get the c line to do anything, as well! Just prefer it as it's more stable, but I can still turn it over if I rip on it.

The champy star run I got 2 of is beautiful. Star Grip, Champ beef. Somewhere right in the middle, it's pretty sweet!

fD is the best disc.

This might be the best place to ask, or maybe it is depending on how you look at it. I'm gonna have some more discmania stamped up for the 2015 3 Man Throwdown Against MS, what molds, plastics, and runs would people want?

Quick question; does the MD1-MD2 or MD3 have a bead?

I can't see any of these in person. I wish more websites showed close up profiles.

Thanks in advance

None of our current mid lineup have beads.

We've also made it very easy to tell for the future, all Discmania discs with "X" in the name will be beaded. Our first beaded disc release was the P1x. :thmbup:

This might be the best place to ask, or maybe it is depending on how you look at it. I'm gonna have some more discmania stamped up for the 2015 3 Man Throwdown Against MS, what molds, plastics, and runs would people want?

I would suggest C-Line CD2's, P-Line MD3's, and...I'm actually not sure if we do these as custom stamps or not but if so (aka check with Ryan) Color Glow P2's if you're looking for things that will sell.

They do have what some refer to as a microbead. I'm not sure what the technical name for it is but I'd say that's a pretty good description. I mean there's definitely something there it's not flush like a Mako. You can't really tell when it's in your hand like you can with an actual bead like on a Roc though.

None of our current mid lineup have beads.

We've also made it very easy to tell for the future, all Discmania discs with "X" in the name will be beaded. Our first beaded disc release was the P1x. :thmbup:

Perfect answer! Thank you.

And I look forward to trying the P1X

A P3x could be interesting...that's for sure ;)

I am super stoked for MD's to arrive in the mail today. If I get out of work on time, I might try to sneak in some course time with these today...maybe even a few video clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts