• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

I sure hope that Tangerine Rit is in there when it shows up at my door!

hmmm, I am sending to you.. bad news, I don't have any Tangerine. Good news, I have multiples of just about every other color. That doesn't mean I am going to swipe the tangerine, it just means you need to let me know if you have any other color preferences so I can add them. :thmbup:

hmmm, I am sending to you.. bad news, I don't have any Tangerine. Good news, I have multiples of just about every other color. That doesn't mean I am going to swipe the tangerine, it just means you need to let me know if you have any other color preferences so I can add them. :thmbup:

Very classy, Mr Fishy!:thmbup:

Mattallica and I are gonna tag team it both times (dont' worry, we'll make sure (to the best of our abilities) there are no delays). I'll be sure to bring some tasty Rit to his house when I go!

Oh Epic Awesome! :hfive: I will raid my local stores and see what Rit colors, if any, that they have. I currently have wine, royal blue, rose pink, purple, and lots of black. It's slim pickins' in my part of the world.

Mattallica and I are gonna tag team it both times (dont' worry, we'll make sure (to the best of our abilities) there are no delays). I'll be sure to bring some tasty Rit to his house when I go!

I too will throw in some dying Rit.

I'll make some vinyl stencils too, since they don't take up space...and I'll probably mess some up....instant stickers! :)

Oh Epic Awesome! :hfive: I will raid my local stores and see what Rit colors, if any, that they have. I currently have wine, royal blue, rose pink, purple, and lots of black. It's slim pickins' in my part of the world.

I'll make sure there is some aquamarine for you, it is truly an awesome blue, or maybe some grey for marbling? We'll see when it gets here

I am digging the aquamarine! I've tried pearl grey rit before, but I screwed up the dye with it :doh: !

I'll make sure there is some aquamarine for you, it is truly an awesome blue, or maybe some grey for marbling? We'll see when it gets here

Did I start a trend...it's awesome that you guys are communicating and hooking up folks w/ items they need!
:thmbup:

yeah it does, I just wanted to inform people so they dont sharpen their pitchforks, although I hope I am trusted enough so people wouldnt think I would screw them over:\

New updated list. Smoothsailor was taken off and no one new was added. The box should be on its way to glong.

MrFixIt
^^^Done^^^

Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn