• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Are we running this one the same as the other in that once your turn passes you can get back in line?

Yes if you would like to reput your name on the list you can but you need to get and resend the box first. Here is the updated list with all the new names on it. Keep the new names coming and spread the word.

MrFixIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch

yea i've been waiting on the other one since dinosaurs roamed the earth

your 5th on the list is going to be 2-3 weeks for you and then we can wait and see what happens. you might get an early christmas present.

not sure how to sticky a thread. I will add saldawg13.

It is up to the person with the box to reach out to the next person on the list to get their address to send the box along

it's pretty easy, did the other one.. I recommend reaching out when the guy before you has it, that way you give the next person in line time to respond, also it helps if you volunteer your address to the guy who is going to be sending to you. The last thing the box needs is to be slowed down by these kind of delays.

Please add me to the list. I'm on the other other one, but it's not going to be my turn until at least January. Hopefully I can get this one sent to me before that.

Latest posts