• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official MVP Q&A - Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to do a clear overmold? that would be awesome.

maybe with little particles in it. like atoms.

I am pretty sure the overmolds already have atoms in there? Could be wrong.

/sarcasm

MVP, I really appreciate your willingness to do a Q&A. What would you say is the biggest challenge in doing what you do?

Dear MVP,

If you sponsor MikeC will you make him wear a shirt?

The Axiom Neutron overmold seems to be the same material as MVP's. But Axiom Proton's overmold is called Opaque Neon Neutron. How is this different from the overmold we're accustomed to?

Last edited:
3 questions,

1) IF there is in fact a dd in the near future can you tell us whether it is OS or US and what speed it may fall into?

2) also from where you started with one mold and a few machines how has the operation expanded in terms of equipment, personnel, disc/day output.

3) do you have any plans to expand the test team with a new lineup coming out? If so how can one approach that with you?

Thanks, good luck and congratulations.

MVP

Will you guys be making distance drivers? I get good distance with my amp, but I'd like to take my nuke esp out of my bag and be all mvp!!

Thanks MVP for the Q&A opportunity.

With the introduction of the Axiom line will we see a drop off in development of the traditional MVP line as the new Axiom line is being brought up to speed? I am hoping for a rather US mid to come out to my Stingray.

Why do you hype the hell out of insignificant things? Weeks of build up and teasing for a mini?

Well, they posted pictures and said very little. The people here are the ones guilty of any over hyping that happened.

My ? For MVP is

Do you have any plans of doing an ace race/birdie bash type of event at all?

Would love an MVP birdie bash/ace race!

I like the looks of the Axiom discs, but frankly am not a fan of the names. How did you decide on this new theme?

Dear MVP,

Is there a chance that you will put flight numbers on your discs or list their stabilities for customers to reference when buying discs in the store?

Thanks!
-Nate

My 2014 wish list:

1. understable (US) driver to complete the speed 7 fairway lineup
2. OS P&A i.e. Zone
3. US P&A
4. US mid i.e. Fuse
5. DD line up (os, stable, us, extra us)
6. Soft Neutron/Proton for all P&A/mids

Will we see MVP "Basic plastic" (cheaper and could be worn in)?

Thanks for this opportunity to ask from you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.