• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ohio Disc Golfers (website)

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
Hey everyone. I'm starting a website - OhioDiscGolf.net for the Ohio courses and players to link with. I know this website is great and DGR and DGU are awesome, but a place where people can upload their own photos and videos without having to wait some ungodly amount of time for results (and not in the forums) is what I am trying to provide. I know there is already ohiodiscgolf.com but it is out of date by 5 years and none of the e-mail addresses work to contact them. If anyone from Ohio can send me pictures from their courses, videos, anything you may want to see on the website, get ahold of me. I am not trying to spam this website and this will be my only post about this ever.

thanks for not flaming me (ahead of time)

I frequent ODG which has pretty much been taken over by Northeast Ohio. I'd love to see an Ohio site with a decent message board set up and league managing like discgolfscene.

Really never thought about this but I own a Vb board license. http://www.bearcatsnation.com is my site that i was trying to start up, but just never really did anything else with it after I bought the license. Wouldn't mind doing something and trying to make a site for Ohio. Honestly i love this site and have been lurking for quite awhile I could easily do something if there is enough interest. Testing a Vb board, but most of my programming is done with Joomla now, but since I already have a license that is going to waste could convert it over to an Ohio Disc Golf site, if anyone is interested.

Hey your not allowed to talk about any site but DGCR here. Better delete this thread.....

Really never thought about this but I own a Vb board license. http://www.bearcatsnation.com is my site that i was trying to start up, but just never really did anything else with it after I bought the license. Wouldn't mind doing something and trying to make a site for Ohio. Honestly i love this site and have been lurking for quite awhile I could easily do something if there is enough interest. Testing a Vb board, but most of my programming is done with Joomla now, but since I already have a license that is going to waste could convert it over to an Ohio Disc Golf site, if anyone is interested.

PM me. Id like to be on the same team.

Latest posts