• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] HyzerBomb Website shipping problems?

feelinlucky

THey have 180 Big Jerm Recon Mortars and I am trying to get ahold of one of the blue ones.

I have been trying to place an order on Hyzerbombs web site since before Christmas and it wont let me check out.

It keeps telling me there are no shipping options to where i live in NC, my buddys also can not place orders on the site for the same reason. Even thought they have been able to order in the past from Hyzerbomb as recently has Summer 2020. I have even tried using other shipping addresses and it still will not let me complete checkout.

Im here posting because there is no contact info on there website, i tried emailing there facebook page contact email and got no reply. Any one else having this problem?

Last edited:
Blue ones

Yea it looks like they only have the green and yellow available, i am trying to get a blue one, the green ones are not as stable and the yellow ones are to hard to find in NC during the fall.

To keep my plastic purchases low i hold out for the exact color i want these days.

Hopefully maybe someone at Hyzerbomb sees this and fixes the web site.

I don't think that site is being maintained or monitored. I understand that Siri sold out to Houck sometime last year. Millennium is your best bet as I think they have all of Hyzerbomb's back stock. Maybe contact them directly if you are looking for something particular.

Just to be clear, we sold Millennium to Discs Unlimited more than a decade ago. So I have no involvement in anything that happened between Hyzerbomb and Millennium. You'd have to ask them.