• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] old z discraft plastic love

olemiss5931

Eagle Member
is it just me or is the old discraft z plastic just money. Im talking about the kind with the old discraft font. I have a pred, wasp, and hawk in that plastic and they are all super sweet disc and kind of gummy. I wanted to hear some of other people's thoughts on this plastic.

I have some Wildcats in that plastic. I just discovered the wildcat 3 months ago. I bought some Z's off the web and they are gold. I am going to buy 2 more next week, that will give me 5 total. I have one that is clear with glitter and no stamp. It is my go to money disc.

I have wasps and predators that I throw. I also have wildcats but don't throw them. The earlier wasps are more overstable than the current runs.

i havent thrown any of the newer wasps yet so i cant compare them, but i love the old ones. i have a wildcat, but i dont seem to throw it alot. it looks like it could be a good disc for some

I've never seen any DC z plastic that was gummy. Having said that, I don't have alot of experience w/ DC to begin with. Just recently I have been throwing more DC, but I would love to see some flexy/gummy z!

The wildcat is valk-ish. I use to throw them a lot but not anymore.

My newer wasps go straight with minimal fade. My old Z-Wasp acts more like a hornet. I have 2 first runs and a couple that are the runs with the older discraft stamp.

are you talking about the "ghost stamped" Z plastic? by ghost stamp I mean they only had the tiny silver stamps around the perimeter that got rubbed off after a couple of rounds? yes that is the REAL Z. The current stuff is still good, but the older stuff was awesome. It did have a grippier feel.

Happy New year btw.

yes those are first runs. Any of the runs with the same discraft stamp on the edge are money too.

the first run predators had a ghost stamp of the x-predator stamp instead of the big Z

im taking a pic now of my wasp. i wish i could fine a buzzz in this plastic, but i just dont feel like forking out the dough for it

yeah early runs of the buzzz is in this plastic...

I don't throw buzzz's

386682_10150487765102270_703252269_8419482_727138888_n.jpg

384465_10150487764732270_703252269_8419480_696967597_n.jpg

I had a pearly red wasp like that yellow one. Felt great, to bad I traded it before I had even felt it...:(

Latest posts