• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Older MVP Ions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakamkram

Eagle Member
Please let me know if you have any older MVP Ions for sale.

What I'm really looking for are a few of the "opaque proton" Ions in Black or Teal/Aqua/Light Blue. New or used would both be acceptable.

I'm also open to buying the older "textured bottom" Ions, but the opaque proton are my main focus.

Thank you.

Just curious what mold you're looking for? There are lots of opaque proton ions even being made today with some plasma etc mixed in.

You want smaller bead ions i assume? Texture vs not have big price difference fwiw.

Just curious what mold you're looking for? There are lots of opaque proton ions even being made today with some plasma etc mixed in.

You want smaller bead ions i assume? Texture vs not have big price difference fwiw.

The ones that came just after the textured ions. They look like Neutron but have the Proton stamp on them and actually say Proton. Not as big of bead as the current runs.

https://vgy.me/0H0Gij.jpg
v4l9Ta.jpg

Hmmm like this? I was trying to get the run identified in a different thread...

Last edited:
Glow. 172g. 9/10. Field tested only. a little scuffage on part of glow rim.. but still looks good. it has been hanging on the wall with the rest of the disc golf eye candy discs.

make me a reasonable offer and its yours!

Attachments

• DSC_0142.jpg
    DSC_0142.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 135
Glow. 172g. 9/10. Field tested only. a little scuffage on part of glow rim.. but still looks good. it has been hanging on the wall with the rest of the disc golf eye candy discs.

make me a reasonable offer and its yours!

Thank you, but glow ions are newer than what I'm looking for at the moment.

https://vgy.me/0H0Gij.jpg
v4l9Ta.jpg

Hmmm like this? I was trying to get the run identified in a different thread...

I'm looking for one like this one, just black instead of white:
s-l1600.jpg

I'm looking for opaque, not transparent ones. Thank you though

Status
Not open for further replies.