• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Older MVP Ions

Status
Not open for further replies.
15163304548701964860519.jpg

15163305220912023179183.jpg

15163305487491214413031.jpg

Been in a Ziploc since released... These what you looking for?

I've got 2 or 3 older black ions, plus a handful of other colors. I think they're all the textured bottoms, maybe an early smooth bottom or 2. I'll check my collection when I get home tonight and post pics of the ones I'm willing to part with if you're interested.

I've got 2 or 3 older black ions, plus a handful of other colors. I think they're all the textured bottoms, maybe an early smooth bottom or 2. I'll check my collection when I get home tonight and post pics of the ones I'm willing to part with if you're interested.

Thank you! Can't wait to see what you have. You can post photos here, sent them to me by pm, or I can send you a number to text them to

Both third runs. The sparkle stamp is a soft (marked 173g), the blank is medium(weight not marked). I've only ever used them as practice putters and I don't practice much. Both are 7/10 I'd say.

Attachments

• BlackMVPIon-text-blank.jpg
    BlackMVPIon-text-blank.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 93
  • BlackMVPIon-textured-blank.jpg
    BlackMVPIon-textured-blank.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 89
Sparkle stamp soft.

Attachments

• BlackMVPIon-textured-sparkle.jpg
    BlackMVPIon-textured-sparkle.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 105
  • BlackMVPIon-text-spark.jpg
    BlackMVPIon-text-spark.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 86
Both third runs. The sparkle stamp is a soft (marked 173g), the blank is medium(weight not marked). I've only ever used them as practice putters and I don't practice much. Both are 7/10 I'd say.

Those look great! PM sent.

Still looking for a smooth bottom black (and maybe a few other colors) Ion

Status
Not open for further replies.