• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online Results, Leagues, & Points Series

Grayson

Bogey Member
Having a combined passion for disc golf and web design I have always been amazed with the lack of programming for clubs and tournament directors to use to advertise and communicate their results online. Indeed, over the past few years there have been sites that offer services to fill that niche, but still not quite exactly what I was seeking . . . . a site where the TD has complete control on posting tournament details and their results.

Somewhere along the way, a site that offered as such became a challenge, or possibly more ... a goal. With my modest web design abilities along with assistance from an accomplished php coder, a site that takes a stab at this challenge is close at hand.

totaldgsolutions.com

It's in development but some beta testing from a few experienced tournament directors is now in order. At present, we're only seeking a limited number of testers. If this is possibly of interest to you or your club, please throw me a PM.

Having a combined passion for disc golf and web design I have always been amazed with the lack of programming for clubs and tournament directors to use to advertise and communicate their results online. Indeed, over the past few years there have been sites that offer services to fill that niche, but still not quite exactly what I was seeking . . . . a site where the TD has complete control on posting tournament details and their results.

Somewhere along the way, a site that offered as such became a challenge, or possibly more ... a goal. With my modest web design abilities along with assistance from an accomplished php coder, a site that takes a stab at this challenge is close at hand.

totaldgsolutions.com

It's in development but some beta testing from a few experienced tournament directors is now in order. At present, we're only seeking a limited number of testers. If this is possibly of interest to you or your club, please throw me a PM.

Hugely interested as i've been critical of the other sites. Please consider my help. I'm pretty thorough at this stuff and i'm also the programming director of our local club.

www.discgolfscene.com has a lot of great features, but it seems to only be used in certain areas. Definitely not as popular as DGCR, but my college town's disc golf community primarily uses Disc Golf Scene to promote events, post news, and track league scores/results.

Latest posts