• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OS Compliment to the Buzzz?

I love my Buzzz for almost any upshot but if I need something to fade around a corner I use a gold line Pain

Thanks for the suggestions guys. How big is the bead on the wasp? I have a roc3 that I absolutely cannot throw straight because of the bead and I fear I will have the same issue if I were to get the wasp.

Get a Quake

Super overstable compared to my Roc3s, noticeably more overstable than my Harp (but still workable), and no bead

Wasp and Drone are my usual choices for the OS mid slot. Sometimes I will add a Buzzz OS. I have tried the Justice a few times but I have played so little this year that I have not given a fair chance. I usually use my Crystal FLX Drones because I like the way they sit when they land.

What about a Zone? After looking at the nearly identical flight charts at Inbounds for both the Buzzz OS and Zone I'm sort of wondering what's the point of carrying both at the moment....

One I recconmend is the Wasp a disc my dad uses in the D plastic only if he still uses the disc. The Wasp is a better version of the standard ROC that I used to throw before I found the Shark is way better for me.

One I recconmend is the Wasp a disc my dad uses in the D plastic only if he still uses the disc. The Wasp is a better version of the standard ROC that I used to throw before I found the Shark is way better for me.

Casey DC hasnt made the wasp in D in many of years.

Latest posts