• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Other brands in a transit bag?

Will a Chainstar Lite fit in the MVP transit bag? I know the CL is deeper, but has anyone tried?

If the Chainstar Lite has a taller basket than forget about it. My Blackhole Pro HD pushes the limit already on zippering it closed. Pretty sure anything taller than the Blackhole basket height is not gonna fit.

I haven't done the research, but just by using my eye-crometer I'd say no. It looks like the transit bag has a taper, just like the black hole baskets. The Chainstar Lite is a squared off basket.

MVP transit bag...

If the Chainstar Lite has a taller basket than forget about it. My Blackhole Pro HD pushes the limit already on zippering it closed. Pretty sure anything taller than the Blackhole basket height is not gonna fit.

Do you think a DGA M-14 might fit inside the MVP bag? Do any other Disc Golf manufacturers make basket carry bags?

Do you think a DGA M-14 might fit inside the MVP bag? Do any other Disc Golf manufacturers make basket carry bags?

Do you have the dimensions of the basket cage by chance? Would need the O.D. and the height of the basket so I could compare it to the MVP Black Hole basket I have. It's really the only critical piece of the basket to determine if it works or not. As I said my Black Hole ProHD is basically maxed out in the cage bag. Cant imagine anything taller or with a larger O.D. fitting in the bag.

Transit bag actually comes with two carrying bags, one for just the top piece and the chains and another taller bag for the basket cage, base piece and both poles. When transporting it you carry both bags by the handles. When in storage the chain bag fits inside the cage bag.

I'll check dims...

Do you have the dimensions of the basket cage by chance? Would need the O.D. and the height of the basket so I could compare it to the MVP Black Hole basket I have. It's really the only critical piece of the basket to determine if it works or not. As I said my Black Hole ProHD is basically maxed out in the cage bag. Cant imagine anything taller or with a larger O.D. fitting in the bag.

Transit bag actually comes with two carrying bags, one for just the top piece and the chains and another taller bag for the basket cage, base piece and both poles. When transporting it you carry both bags by the handles. When in storage the chain bag fits inside the cage bag.

Thanks, I will measure the dimensions of the M-14 basket cage and total overall height.

Just basket cage height or circumference as well?

Thanks, I will measure the dimensions of the M-14 basket cage and total overall height.

Just basket cage height or circumference as well?

Cage height and the outside diameter at the widest part (top rung of basket cage) should do the trick. I can measure my MVP so you can compare them. :hfive:

DGA M-14 measurements...

Cage height and the outside diameter at the widest part (top rung of basket cage) should do the trick. I can measure my MVP so you can compare them. :hfive:

DGA M-14 Cage Height: 7-3/4 inches

Cage Diameter: 27-1/2 inches

for $hits and giggles: :D bottom cage diameter: 25 inches

bottom pipe: 28-1/4 inches long

top pipe: 26-1/2 inches long

Chain ring diameer: 24-1/4 inches

Thanks, very much appreciate your help Future_Primitive :thmbup: :clap:

DGA M-14 Cage Height: 7-3/4 inches

Cage Diameter: 27-1/2 inches

Chain ring diameer: 24-1/4 inches

Thanks, very much appreciate your help Future_Primitive :thmbup: :clap:

Bad news, not going to fit in the bags.