• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Own the smartest disc on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear. I'm glad you like it. I can't wait to get home and see my package from you.

Just orderd mine today..cant wait till it gets here.

/gives a high five to the wifey...:hfive:

early fathers day gift.

Mine just showed up in the mail about 5 minutes ago! It's awesome! Thanks, Zenny!

I'm glad you guys like it. I have howard's sitting at home. I'm probably leaving Vegas tonight and will put in the mail tomorrow.

Right now the only one not spoken for is the red one in the pic. The dye is a little lighter so the black part has a reddish hue to it.
I stand corrected. The red is spoken for. I'll give some more a bath this week.

I will entertain all offers. U.S. dollars are preferred to help offset my recent legal fees.

attachment.php

Just recieved mine yesterday and i must say these are better looking in person, what a great Dye Job Zenbot!!

seriously, purchase one of these Bad Boys and you will not be upset you did, i putted with it yesterday in the back yard and i already see a difference from this ION compared to My Champ Aviar...so get in touch with ZENBOT and get yours today, fast shipping, great price, and a Great Disc Dyed to perfection.

thanks again Zenbot!! :thmbup: :hfive:

These are so bad ass I'd want to hang one on my wall...which colors do you have left?

Hey Posey: I have 2 reds and 1 blue. I also have a yellow that I can give a bath. I'll be on vacation until Monday so hit me up if you're interested.

ZBoaz makes me feel like Santa.

those discs look sweeeeet. i need to try an ion next time i see someone tossing one

Hey Posey: I have 2 reds and 1 blue. I also have a yellow that I can give a bath. I'll be on vacation until Monday so hit me up if you're interested.

ZBoaz makes me feel like Santa.

Is the one in the pic a green or blue?

How floppy are these ions compared to s, ss, and sss plastics. I want one of these because they look so sick

Mine came yesterday. OMG, this this is sick. Thanks Zen! Awesome dye.
As for the ION as a disc: OMG this thing is sick! First day showed better putting already. I've been working on push-putts, the ION likes chains.

How floppy are these ions compared to s, ss, and sss plastics. I want one of these because they look so sick
Sorry. I missed the question the first time you asked. It's more like a SS with a SSS outer rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts