• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce To Discraft 2020

I understand what you are trying to say, but I don't think it was her Dad's idea to put himself in the limelight, I think Paige truly wanted him to be part of this experience.

I understand what you are trying to say, but I don't think it was her Dad's idea to put himself in the limelight, I think Paige truly wanted him to be part of this experience.

Have you seen the new Jomez? It's all about drama...drama....drama. I'm guessing if anyone originated the idea...it was... Jomez.

Yes, I saw it, and I guess how you take it is one's own perspective. I'm a dedicated PP fan, so I'm ok with it. I will say, with all the attention that she has gotten and everything that has transpired, there will be some players coming after her next year, and I don't mean that in a negative way, I just mean that she is going to have a lot of competition. FPO is getting fun to watch.:clap:

I will say, with all the attention that she has gotten and everything that has transpired, there will be some players coming after her next year, and I don't mean that in a negative way, I just mean that she is going to have a lot of competition. FPO is getting fun to watch.:clap:

I think you can include Paige, Kristen & Catrina into a group where any of them could win at anytime. The other FPO players would have to play at the top of their game or better, and have one of the 3 mentioned players have a slightly off day, in order for them to win.

Sarah Hokum at 37, to me is the wildcard. Her rating is only 2 points shy of her highest rating ever. She continues to amaze me with her putting...style, just when you think there's no way she has the power to make anything over a 15-20ft putt, she throws a high arcing putt that goes in from 30-40ft out. Crazy to watch. lol.. I also think her distance off the tee is starting to be a factor due to the other younger players focusing on distance more and more.

Henna is still the 3rd highest rated FPO player. . IF she plays the tour in 2020 she can be a force and change up the leadcards

I ALWAYS forget about her. For sure...she is right up there with the other 3 I mentioned.

Sarah Hokum at 37, to me is the wildcard. Her rating is only 2 points shy of her highest rating ever. She continues to amaze me with her putting...style, just when you think there's no way she has the power to make anything over a 15-20ft putt, she throws a high arcing putt that goes in from 30-40ft out. Crazy to watch. lol.. I also think her distance off the tee is starting to be a factor due to the other younger players focusing on distance more and more.

Not just the younger players, but the courses for pros are going to distance over accuracy. They apparently think we want to see nothing but long distance throws on open courses... :popcorn:

Agree about Sarah Hokom.

I dont know where i read it but pierce wanted a similiar contract to mcbeth. Money wise etc. Well your good p but i would never bet money on you like i would on paul.

I dont know where i read it but pierce wanted a similiar contract to mcbeth. Money wise etc. Well your good p but i would never bet money on you like i would on paul.

I really like seeing DC shore up their Elite Team with more women. I hope all their tour series sell well. I know I'll be looking for Hailey King Stalkers & VVD Meteors. Women can definitely move plastic but McBeth is the exception right now. I'm sure PP's deal with DC is nice but not McBeth nice.

Side note - I really dig PP's logo over Paul's.

Paiges first tournament with the "Fierce" is in the books, and it´s interesting to read her Instagram comments

i think it will be an interesting year on the FPO side

^^^ "Yesterday I played my first sanctioned round with my new putter. I threw it off the tee a few times and managed to get 6/6 birdies on those holes including a near ace (shown in the last video)! On top of that I putted well enough to get a 1003 rated round ��! It was so much different walking up to putts with confidence and excitement and the thought that, "I made this thing exactly how I wanted it, trust your stroke, it will go straight. "

https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/43200#FPO

She lost to Sarah by 8 strokes btw.

She averaged 974 with a rating of 976, so not a bad start to the season.
Seems like last year she started off somewhat slowly??

Sara averaged 997 for the three rounds.
If she keeps that up, Sara will be hard to beat.

I guess perhaps there can be some confidence gained in having a role in the design process, but she sure said a lot of great things about the Deputy when she was putting and throwing them. Curious how different the two discs are.

I guess perhaps there can be some confidence gained in having a role in the design process, but she sure said a lot of great things about the Deputy when she was putting and throwing them. Curious how different the two discs are.

Similar feel, slightly more stability, no bead