• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pandemic

Horsman

Pandamonium Discs
Gold level trusted reviewer
Dynamic Discs and Pandamonium Discs is teaming up to bring you an old favorite in a brand new grueling way.

Where - Dretzka Park, Milwaukee WI

When - Saturday October 19th

PDGA C Tier

Format - 2 Rounds of Singles

We are pleased to offer up to the public the chance to play a course that was only an idea for a long time. We are taking the traditional 27 Hole Course at Dretzka Park and making it the hardest course you can imagine ever playing there.
We like to call it Dretzka Gold.
We are taking the existing 27 hole course and turning it into an 18 hole layout that will test even the best of players.

Players packs for all Am divisions, and trust me you want a players pack. We are going to be getting some yet to realse discs from Dynamic Discs and having them custom stamped with the tournament artwork.

This is bound to be one of the hardest courses you will ever get the chance to play in the Milwaukee area.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107520

http://www.pandamoniumdiscs.com/tournaments.html

Attachments

• panda.png
    panda.png
    51 KB · Views: 30
Caddy book is currently is progress and will be available in PDF form as soon as it is completed

I already have it done, we are just fine tuning it. We will make it available to the public once we are all happy with how the holes are portrayed and when the directions are perfect and easy to understand.

will any of the discs have that pic on them? particularly lat/ws/dd? I know me and a friend would want to get a couple if so.

Yup that is the artwork for the hotstamp minus the triangle. And its going to be on some yet to be released DD and I beleive that is it.

Looks awesome! This is the kind of golf we need more of in Wisconsin. Can't wait to play!

Have you guys played this layout in league before? I'm just curious what the SSA is going to be... I'm thinking it's going to be quite high.

I have played it for the most part, but a lot of the pins where not in the long positions. No clue on what 1000 would be.

Dretzka Gold

Looks like she'll play pretty hard indeed! I entered the information from the caddy book and made some rough estimations from memory. Looks like the SSA will be about 65, or +1 depending on the conditions. Yikes!

Attachments

• Dretzka Gold.jpg
    Dretzka Gold.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 38
Looks like she'll play pretty hard indeed! I entered the information from the caddy book and made some rough estimations from memory. Looks like the SSA will be about 65, or +1 depending on the conditions. Yikes!

I love that you have those par 5's as easy. When I played them I took an 8 on hole 4 and a 6 on hole 16. They are def not easy, but they are fun as heck.

That's not me, that's just the math and the numbers. All I did was plug in the #'s. Also those "easy, average and tough" are based off of a scratch player, aka 1000 rated. It's hard to do par 5's because there is just too much information to plug into the program. hole 4 for example has a very different finish than the beginning. The tee shot has an average number of trees, but the approach to the green at the end of the hole is a corridor. I compromised and called it "woodsy". I think big #'s are definitely possible on all of those holes.

If you want, I can plug in the real #'s after the tournament along with player ratings etc to see the difference between the estimator and the real world. It could be interesting (if you like math, science and course design anyways).

That's not me, that's just the math and the numbers. All I did was plug in the #'s. Also those "easy, average and tough" are based off of a scratch player, aka 1000 rated. It's hard to do par 5's because there is just too much information to plug into the program. hole 4 for example has a very different finish than the beginning. The tee shot has an average number of trees, but the approach to the green at the end of the hole is a corridor. I compromised and called it "woodsy". I think big #'s are definitely possible on all of those holes.

If you want, I can plug in the real #'s after the tournament along with player ratings etc to see the difference between the estimator and the real world. It could be interesting (if you like math, science and course design anyways).

Yea I was kinda figureing that it wasnt you doing it but yea lmost every hole out there you could get in some real trouble. Its a hell of a lot of fun to play

Registration has been up for less than 12 hours and its already 20% full