• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

johnathon poole talked mcroc at the usdgc in his interview with tdog. if i think of it ill find the link and post it here.

Why do they even bother with the Plus molds? I don't know a single person that will say they actually like them.

The biggest thing I took away from that interview with Poole was no more Ontario Rocs.

Thank the lord.

Jonathans statement about Paul having tested the Roc, I'm kind of skeptical on. This was day 1 of the USDGC, just sayin.

30kua8x.jpg

Jonathans statement about Paul having tested the Roc, I'm kind of skeptical on. This was day 1 of the USDGC, just sayin.

30kua8x.jpg

None of the test Rocs had his signature on them. They were either blanks or had some tourney stamps. I'm sure he was throwing one, but he didn't have any with his signature since those only became available at the USDGC.

Finally threw one of these Rocs yesterday. I happened to have a bag of say 9 Rocs to compare to including an O5 Spec. A couple of chings (one fresh) and couple of O rocs and a few regular Rancho. Honeslty it few like a fresh Ching in that new Crazy feeling glassy Champ plastic. They would be cool for guys that want a Champ Roc for duribility but don't have the power or want for the Beefier USDGC Rancho Rocs. 10 cents complete.

The Disc Nation ones are mostly flat or slight dome similar to the protos. We didn't get any "mega domes". I wouldn't say as flat as the protos, but pretty close. I actually prefer the way these feel over the protos. The shoulder is a bit higher and not as flat

I bought a few last night, I was waiting for the non "first runs" to come out as I will be throwing it......hard

Latest posts