• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

Yeah I'm doubting that they'll sell many F2s at that price. As soon as I saw that on the newsletter I hopped on here to see who else was complaining about it. I'm not a collector though, so all I'm thinking is, "Holy crap that's a lot of money for a disc I'm going to lose tomorrow anyway." The Roc is one of the few mids I don't own, and at that price it will stay that way.
I checked my receipt & I paid $15.99 + tax for the McBeth factory second disc. It was the cheapest cost disc I bought that day.

So, the real question that no one has answered yet (at least that I've seen of), HOW DO THESE FLY??

Overstable? Straight? Flippy? I'm really curious.

So, the real question that no one has answered yet (at least that I've seen of), HOW DO THESE FLY??

Overstable? Straight? Flippy? I'm really curious.

My buddy throws them & they are pretty darn straight, maybe just the slightest turn. He throws Destroyers around 450 but no clue on his mids. I throw Buzzz & tossed these a couple times & the flights were very close- straight with a soft fade. Buzzz may be a touch faster, but not much. He calls it his Roc-Buzzz.
He used to keep a Buzzz in his bag for straight shots so he didn't have to break in new Rocs all the time. He took out the Buzzz in favor of this. If you like Rocs, are tired of cycling them to keep a straight one in the bag, I'd say this is you dream come true

DISCLAIMER- THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, I DON'T THROW ROCS

Last edited:
If these Rocs turn out well and are indeed fly fast, low, and straight like a buzzz, while still falling under the Roc mold, I will be adding one to my bag in addition to cycling DX Rocs and KC Pros. I wish they would come out with a Champ Roc that flew like a fresh DX.

I already have a plethora of shots covered by the 4 I carry in my bag. Very doubtful I'd be able to teach this one new tricks I don't already have with my Kenny Glow's or flippy/straight KC Pro's.

This disc feels awesome and will be nice in production for C-MD2 throwers who can't find the gummy flat ones. It flies a lot like a slightly shorter C-MD2 for me.

So what will they call it if Paul McBeth doesn't endorse it? Or will they possibly just do away with it? I mean after all, how dumb would it be to add another mold to the roc confusion. Just me though.

So what will they call it if Paul McBeth doesn't endorse it? Or will they possibly just do away with it? I mean after all, how dumb would it be to add another mold to the roc confusion. Just me though.

yeah except this is the one people have always wanted

Or like a fresh Z buzzz that has been around for a long time.

No, I had both in the bag at the time that I was throwing the roc. The buzzz had some turn and a sharper fade. The roc had no turn and a very short but noticeable fade. The roc also flew on low tunnel type shots a little better. This isnt a roc vs buzzz thread. It is a McBeth roc thread. Thanks for the input though. :|

No, I had both in the bag at the time that I was throwing the roc. The buzzz had some turn and a sharper fade. The roc had no turn and a very short but noticeable fade. The roc also flew on low tunnel type shots a little better. This isnt a roc vs buzzz thread. It is a McBeth roc thread. Thanks for the input though. :|

Well, I think it is appropriate to compare the new Roc to something we pretty much all know, the flight of a Buzzz...
Is you Buzzz a heavy Z ? I find that my esp have a tad of turn while Z my does not really.

Anyway, it seems interesting that the flight of this new Roc is mostly straight with a gentle forward fade. It sounds exactly like my dx glo Ontario Roc and definitly less stable than a star San Marino. Anyone compared the new Roc with dx Ontario (flightwise)?

Latest posts