• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

This looks identical to my star rancho that happens to be a flat top. Fast but can be turned over with too much power on it.

WWW tooling. And yes, with enough power you can muscle this one over. It's not as stable as a max weight Rancho. This one just seems to hold a line and has a nice hyzer finish at the end. I was playing with Henry Childres who has a test run of this Roc in his bag and he threw it a LOT but you can tell the disc just went where he threw it - it didn't have the dump characteristics of a new Rancho. Cameron Colglazier also was throwing one around and didn't like it as much because it did flip on him from time to time. But that kid has a cannon for an arm.

Non-plus, and flat-top.

w5kRa.jpg

I may or may not auction this bad boy off later. Not decided yet. :popcorn:
looking good hopefully they all come that way looks tasty!! Now i can throw a champ roc without freaking everytime its out of sight!!!! I see a return to the roc coming!!

Great choice Paul!!! Nice disc should sell great, man that kid is smart!!:thmbup:

Non-plus, and flat-top.

w5kRa.jpg

I may or may not auction this bad boy off later. Not decided yet. :popcorn:

I'd hold on to that sucker. There's very little chance that Innova can continue to produce these as flat as the initial run. It seems likely the early runs will be collectible/valuable in the future.

Innova must have some internal definition for Roc. Why else would they add yet another different disc to the list of discs named Roc?

Well I can see one of these making it into my bag and probably replacing my star rock, but nothing is gonna replace my 12x kc pros.

Thats what the KC Pro is for, beats in slow so you eventually have a nice turn over disc, this roc will be the one that flys like new for a long time.

My point was that I'm glad it will maintain the same flight characteristics for a long time...

Innova needs to scrap the rancho mold and just copy the far superior buzzz mold.

when and if this particular roc is released in champion glow plastic the world will be a happy place to live in.

Latest posts