• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

*genuinely pumped*

it sounds like an awesome disc. flat rocs in champ feel so freakin nice, and it'll fly how it flies. we all know that Rocs are made for supplementing other Rocs.

and that brings me to my point: Rocs are a class of disc. there's not *the* Roc. Rocs = Strats.

*genuinely pumped*

it sounds like an awesome disc. flat rocs in champ feel so freakin nice, and it'll fly how it flies. we all know that Rocs are made for supplementing other Rocs.

and that brings me to my point: Rocs are a class of disc. there's not *the* Roc. Rocs = Strats.

That's a good way to look at it. ? = Les Paul:popcorn:

im a little perplexed by the new flight ratings. kind of odd. i need an explanation to the thinking on that.

im a little perplexed by the new flight ratings. kind of odd. i need an explanation to the thinking on that.

Maybe it has something to do with the flat-top? I mean the Flat-Top DX and KC Pros are super straight compared to the normal runs.

Really nice les pauls have bigsbys

The best Gibsons do not have Bigsbys.

And everyone locks the trem on their Strats anyway, at least the old style (I only have a '69). Those style trems put the guitar out of tune as soon as you dive them. Also, they only bend down, so you can't do upward bends with them, and trying to bend up at the fret while holding the trem bar to keep the trem from bending down in reaction is too limiting of right hand movement. Additionally, blocking the trem increases sustain and improves tone.

I don't throw rocs, but these sound pretty nice. Will wait for more reviews. Hope they're nice and stable/overstable

Latest posts