• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

I have a question

how can anyone be saying that this is an Innova Buzzz

it has a bead

shouldn't they be saying, if anything, that this is an Innova Wasp???

and I'm assuming this question has not yet been asked

theyre talking about flight,not feel. besides...an innova wasp is a innova roc :) a wasp is a dc roc

Haven't thrown the disc so I can't say how it flies. I don't think it's a stretch to imagine it flies more like a Buzzz than a Wasp, but it could easily be the other way, or something between.

I'm curious if these will be just CFR discs, limited to special events, full blow production, or what though...

fair comments

if a Buzzz is a beadless Wasp and the Wasp is DC's Roc (except flat) I'm just struggling to figure out how a beaded flat top Roc flies like a Buzzz

you don't hear much "my Wasp flies like my Buzzz" (waaaaaait for it...except for the inconsistency aspect of certain runs not being like others)

Just saying. Totally the LP right there.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
I told Mike at Glide about these, and he e-mailed Innova on these and asked when and if they will be available and if they do, hes gonna put some aside for me in bright pink. I cant wait!!!

Last edited:
These are $40 MSRP I think. They don't wanna ruin the USDGC roc market.

I told Mike at Glide about these, and he e-mailed Innova on these and asked when and if they will be available and if they do, hes gonna put some aside for me in bright pink. I cant wait!!!

Gosh I think I might have to do the same thing

Im gonna put at least 2 up in just a bit Orange 176 and 177. May add a few more

I asked Paul about these today at the DD table at USDGC before his round. They are/were at the stamping machine at Innova. None are yet available at DD or Innovas store. He let me feel up a test one, pearly and flat. Very sweet disc, definitely going to be marketed as a Buzzz killer.

They feel like crystal imo. I dont throw rocs and these things are tempting.

McBeast is a liar. He said his sig disc was going to be something that he throws (at the time of saying it). So unless he had Innova make this for him prior to now...

:rolleyes:

Yeah, in the latest issue of discgolfer magazine, this wasn't listed as being in his bag...

McBeast is a liar. He said his sig disc was going to be something that he throws (at the time of saying it). So unless he had Innova make this for him prior to now...

:rolleyes:

Innova website > Team > Paul McBeth > Player Gear > Midrange > DX Roc: "Several for all upshots."

Sounds like he throws several Rocs for all upshots... I doubt any of the pros would have any of their signature discs in garbo DX plastic.

Plus:
Flat top champ rocs ;)
He practically said they were coming.

I can't believe someone just made $160 off of 4 of these that will be $15 everywhere soon. I LOLed.

I can't believe someone just made $160 off of 4 of these that will be $15 everywhere soon. I LOLed.

I hope these are going to be regular production, there still isn't any confirmation on that yet.

Are peoples experience with Champion rocs that Flat is more stable than Domey?

Latest posts