• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Signature Disc

how can they give him a sig disc that isn't production? i thought it was said on facebook that this are regular production discs?

Where on facebook? And if anyone can clarify on if domey or flat champ rancho rocs are more stable, rather than just saying "depends"..

I've had 04 flat champ ranchos that are beefy and the domey 08 thrower champ ranchos that are beefy. It 'depends'

This looks awesome, I've been thinking of picking up a last run star ontario roc since I have a rancho and it just doesn't want to do what I want it to. But basically it seems likes its going to faster ontario.

I have a champ plus mold roc and i love it, it took a few trees but it is now my 2nd fav mid range next to titanium buzzz.

Where on facebook? And if anyone can clarify on if domey or flat champ rancho rocs are more stable, rather than just saying "depends"..

What stability depends on is the parting line height. The dome itself tells nothing. Since Innova knows how to manipulate the PLH, they are probably going to fly how Paul wants them to...Does he want overstable wind beating Rocs for his cannon arm? Or does he want a straight Buzzz-like mid? This is the question.

Someone who works for Innova told me they were going to be regular production and stock price, and that Dick's Sporting Goods was picking them up. I know Dick's isn't going to try to sell a $40 disc.

And in this video at 2:50 he shows off the five Rocs in his bag. One of them is 20th Anniversary Star Roc.

Because no one knows. Runs vary. And the people who do know about these are at USDGC. Its a straight roc. That's all anyone will know until it's released

The test model he showed me a month ago was gummier than normal champ, very clear. And said to be less stable than a normal roc. (For him) doesnt mean thats how it was intended, just how that one was. Ima assume buzzish is the goal.

I bet a lot of pros would like their signature on the dx Aviar, the better the disc sells the more money the pro gets and the Aviar is a big seller.

While that makes intuitive sense, the dx Aviar does not sell as much as high speed and especially Blizzard plastic. Also, since the disc costs half as much, the Pro's cut would likely be smaller per disc. Most people I know who throw Aviars have neat ones from a tournament or something as well, which wouldn't have a signature.

If I were an Innova pro with a choice of a sig disc it would be the Blizzard Katana all the way...even if I never threw them.

I can't believe someone just made $160 off of 4 of these that will be $15 everywhere soon. I LOLed.

Do you think that this first run that is sold at the USDGC will be a different run the next batch available for general consumption? There is a sticker on this run that says 'Limited Edition'.

That is what I payed a premium for. I could be off base though.

word on the webz is that paul rejected this as his disc and he will get something else and these rocs will come out with just a stock stamp.

dunno how much water that holds but....

Yay, I'm sure this version will be the new "Much sought after" first run of the stock stamp to come.... and they will look nothing a like.

word on the webz is that paul rejected this as his disc and he will get something else and these rocs will come out with just a stock stamp.

Where did you even hear this rumor? I am having little luck finding much of anything on this.

booter's post qualifies as words on the webz doesn't it? tell 'em you heard it here first!

Is you trollin' Booter or just stirring the sh!tpot?;)

Latest posts