• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pending Simon Lizotte Disc Molds So Far

donatdiscs

Bogey Member
Here are the ones I have found "pending" so far.

Here is a text list of them.
mirror
lens
lens cap
shutter
balance
bokeh
orbital

What Does Bokeh Mean?
Bokeh comes from the Japanese word boke (ボケ), which means "blur" or "haze", or boke-aji, the "blur quality." Bokeh is pronounced BOH-Kə or BOH-kay. Visit any photography website or forum and you'll find plenty of folks debating the pleasing bokeh that their favorite fast lenses allow.

Orbital is already a disc. But looks interesting!

Was going to say the same thing. I already own three Orbitals I believe. It'd be funny seeing Simon throw those though :LOL:

Those are some god awful disc names though. Balance. Mirror. Lens Cap?

Lens Cap?

Tom Delonge Reaction GIF

It is pending as far as the orbital goes. I was thinking it was a new version with some tweaks to it. I am checking different companies for pending molds and the orbital is still pending. Not sure if it is the same as the first one, going to check the reference numbers on them both.

I checked, there is only one orbital that is pending and zero active. Might be a lag in the update if it is the current orbital.

Last edited:
Was going to say the same thing. I already own three Orbitals I believe. It'd be funny seeing Simon throw those though :LOL:

Those are some god awful disc names though. Balance. Mirror. Lens Cap?

Lens Cap?

Tom Delonge Reaction GIF
The lens cap is referenced as a mini marker lol so theres that haha
lens-cap.png

It is pending as far as the orbital goes. I was thinking it was a new version with some tweaks to it. I am checking different companies for pending molds and the orbital is still pending. Not sure if it is the same as the first one, going to check the reference numbers on them both.

I checked, there is only one orbital that is pending and zero active. Might be a lag in the update if it is the current orbital.

I have at least two, maybe three Orbitals. It's already PDGA approved.

I wonder what in the hell Simon would even do with a disc like that :LOL:. It's flippy even for my noodle arm. Flight numbers are 11/5/-4.5/1. It's the squirreliest disc I've ever thrown. Makes my two mambas seem pretty stable.

wolfhaley - I know it is already approved, you will see in the text you quoted above. In the trademark search it doesn't show any orbitals approved but shows one pending. I was waiting to see if there was a pending and active version. To see if it was a new version as the orbital is cam/picture specific term as well. With as basic as these names have been who knows I thought there was an orbital under the simon line or something possibly.

It would be fun to see simon mess with understable discs though lol. I can't wait for a gyro tilt! :ROFLMAO:

Who cares what they're named, the Simon fans will eat them up.

Also Bokeh may be a Remix disc?

Who cares what they're named, the Simon fans will eat them up.

Also Bokeh may be a Remix disc?
Agreed on all fronts for sure. People are bummed on the names because Simon was so excited to get his own line. You think disc names would have been in the works for years ( at least in his head ) so many were expecting more creative stuff. I will buy the discs and test them all day just like many others.

Not sure on it being a remix disc but I like the idea. I will see when the trademark updates and see if new info pops.

Q:
I wonder what in the hell Simon would even do with a disc like that.

A: Sell/make commissions off them.

He's got to include some stuff in his line that will provide meaningful distance to his more noodle-armed fans, because the discs he uses for distance won't work the same for them.

Simon should do an Orbital only video. That'd be awesome. Orbital/Glitch only round at the country club maybe?

Do It Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

They are really going all out with his line. I wonder how many original MVP discs he ends up throwing once his line is done or if it is just or mostly gonna be his discs.

If they are gonna end up doing the same for Eagle the MVP line-up of discs is gonna get filled with molds designed for their players

Latest posts