• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Personalized bag tag?

gcanter2376

Eagle Member
Prob in hear somewhere but I couldnt find anything when I searched. I want a personalized bag tag. I have a picture I want to put on a plastic bag tag. Cant seem to find any good options. Anybody ever done something like this before? I got a pic of a voodoo doll I want to put on a tag to go with my Mojo that is supposed to arrive next week.

For a single tag, your best bet is to find a vinyl sign shop near you. Paragon and some others make great tags, but for an individual it's not going to work. I'm sure you could make one yourself, but unless you're pretty handy it would be a better option to just get it made.

I just carry around a little yarn Sackboy on my bag. I like it.

Attachments

• DSCN0020.jpg
    DSCN0020.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 53
You could whip up your own on some heavy paper (cover stock), and take it to your local Kinkos to have laminated. If its a one off, that's what I'd suggest.

bag tag

Thanks. Luggage Pros is what Im looking for. Shipping costs as must as the tag lol but Im going to make me one.

Alright dude, here is something you might not have thought of...

Do it yourself.

You can.

A long time ago (in the 70') I had a surfboard for the snow that I wanted a Katchina on, a specific one, a snow G~d of the peaks in our area. So I went to the hobby store, bought paints and brushes and hired myself.

Do it with Sharpie, exactly how you want.

Nothing wrong with good mojo.

Attachments

• Nuvak.jpg
    Nuvak.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest posts