• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] PFN Star Sidewinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscgolf13

Looking for a few of these in 168-175 weights
Domier the better beat in is good as well not looking to spend a ton would prefer a package.

i think the difference isnt in the stamp, but in the marking on the back if i remember right...

I guess I never realized that haha will look at ssw or star sw just looking for domey and beat

yeah its the ssw that most people are after but those tend to be flat .. i have a nice red champy star one at home that has some dome.. pre numbers, red, 168g, maybe field thrown .. i would sell it .. i have some ssw's too that are used that i would sell but those are flat

Ssw 172g 7.5/10 slight dome defiantly not flat small ink on front

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 60
What are the percieved differences in flight between the SSW & *SW marked PFNs?

I have a few of these that are new, but havent taken notice of the markings. I really like the domey PFN champ SWs b/c they tend to be neutral-stable to barely US. The earlier flat ones seem to be as flippy as a roadrunner. I was hoping the stars might make good backups for my champs. I have a hard time finding the champs that I like.

I dont really want anything more stable/OS because it would overlap other molds in my bag. I love that lazer straight flight with mega glide that I get from the domey PFN champs.

If I cant expect that type of flight from my PFN Stars, I'll sell them....

I find the ssw to be flatter and more understable just as you thought and the ☆sw to be more domey and stable they tend to beat in very straight for me

I find the ssw to be flatter and more understable just as you thought and the ☆sw to be more domey and stable they tend to beat in very straight for me

Fair enough. Thanks!!

I'll look at what I have when I get home tonight. I may have something for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.