• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Photos from 2011 Am Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I've ever paid for art without seeing it first...

So I give u $3 and u send me a random picture?, whats the deal here?...

That's pretty skinny info for trying to do a sales job. Those of us who were there may be interested but, bubba, the dollars are in the details. What have you got?

I was aiming to reach the players themselves, but I've got a lot of great photos- shot with a Nikon D3100 and a f2 prime zoom lens. Shot pics for 4 days and the magazines want everything for free so Im offering these to the public. Cameron Colglazier, Kenny Glassman picking his ace out of the basket, Ben Askren, etc. If you're looking for someone specific let me know.

With names like that it looks like you only got the upper echelon, got any pics of the lower pooled players? like me?

postpics.gif

I was aiming to reach the players themselves, but I've got a lot of great photos- shot with a Nikon D3100 and a f2 prime zoom lens.

It's not the camera that takes good images, its the person behind it.

Maybe post a few of them up as an example with PROOF watermarked across it.

Or you may want to put them up on istockphoto.com or gettysimages.com. These are two great sites where you can sell your images.

Good luck.

D. Stetzel - I tied for 105th place WHAAAT WHAAAAAATTTTT! REPRESENTIN FOR THE 100th PLACERS BABY GYYYEAHAHHH!!!

Example2.jpg

Mark1.jpg

Again, some of my photos from Am Worlds that I didn't care about giving away were in Disc Golfer magazine. These are high res, high quality photos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.