• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures of your vintage discs

3 ring Pink glow San Marine Roc with football stamp. This is only the second dx glow disc I've ever seen the isn't white or cream.

dgdave said:
Proof that the Roc truly is (.)(.)s

SU1HMDAwNjMtMjAxMDAyMTQtMTc0Mi5qcGc.jpg

NSFW?

BrainStorm69 said:
One more fast disc. A Barracuda.

Barracuda01.jpg

I owned one of these once... it was the worst POS Innova made... untill the DX Archangel came out. :wink:

Cuda = awesome stamp. They dont make em like that anymore.

Here's a pic of the old polecat I just bought. This one was a tough find. I only need a couple more to complete my circle stamp collection.

OldDxPolecat.JPG

not sure if these qualify as vintage to the rest of you; but here are my three X Preds in the old Elite X blend.
The top one is super worn and the bottom two are basically new.

oldXpreds.jpg

Roy said:
Cuda = awesome stamp. They dont make em like that anymore.

Here's a pic of the old polecat I just bought. This one was a tough find. I only need a couple more to complete my circle stamp collection.

OldDxPolecat.JPG

Hey Roy,

Could you post a picture of your circle stamp collection? I'm highly interested, and about midway through on my circle collection so far.

Thanks man!

Most of them are already pictured in this thread. I'll take a shot of all of them together and post it up later.

Latest posts