• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Pluto Platter Frisbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

damando

I have a original Mint condition "Pluto Platter Frisbee" for sale still in the original packaging. Green in color. I am asking $350.00. Again this is a collectors disc.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 148
Sweet disc and welcome to DGCR! Do you have any feedback from other sites or any members on here that can vouch for you? You can see how one would be hesitant to buy a $350 disc from a brand new user on the site with two posts and no feedback.. :)

I used to play 15-20 yrs ago both in Milwaukee and Madison/Baraboo area. Anyone that Played back then would know me for sure. obviously I go by my real name and not by my user name. Some of the tournament Directors from Wisc knew me as well.

I used to play 15-20 yrs ago both in Milwaukee and Madison/Baraboo area. Anyone that Played back then would know me for sure. obviously I go by my real name and not by my user name. Some of the tournament Directors from Wisc knew me as well.

Do you have any old disc golf discs that you can put up for sale in another thread? I think this disc is great, but I'm thinking you will have much better luck selling golf discs on here!

I have it listed on Ebay for $225.00 "http://www.ebay.com/itm/PlutoPlatter-Frisbee-/110805620178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cc8795d2"

and you just killed your thread. No ebay links.
So far no bids. we will see what it is worth

no ebay links. please read marketplace rules before posting. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts