• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

POLL 1 --- OKTHROWBERFEST 2014 SEMIFINAL

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd argue that it was promoted on facebook in plenty of time before the dyes were released for anyone who wanted to join and vote, to do so.

Don't have to be a regular member to vote, but once the dyes are posted and a large number of new accounts are created and start voting on certain dyes only ... it's a little fishy to be frank. The whole point of the contest is that it's based purely off the dye, not a popularity contest.

It is a popularity contest... I don't think its about the dyes...

It is a popularity contest... I don't think its about the dyes...

Without the names attached to the entries I don't see how people would know who they belong to. I guess you could tell all your friends to vote for yours, but there should be enough folks voting out there to even it out. Unless you have hundreds of fb friends who would look past the best entries.
Seems like most votes are going to the best dye jobs anyway. I'm just glad a few others voted for mine. That bit of recognition means a whole lot considering the talent in the field.

Really great dyes on here. Great work to all of the artists but there seem to be some dyes that don't really go along with the theme. Either way, really neat stuff.

I hope Fall Night Terror pulls through to the next round. Solid design, bright and quality colors, clean lines, detailed shading. A bit more deserving in my subjective opinion than The Exorcism.

I hope Fall Night Terror pulls through to the next round. Solid design, bright and quality colors, clean lines, detailed shading. A bit more deserving in my subjective opinion than The Exorcism.

I believe its the top 10, and Fall Night Terror is in 6th, with a good cushion above 7-10, seems like it will make it.

Latest posts