• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Possibly a stupid question

Welcome, just pick anywhere u click and introduce yourself, most of the people here look in all topics lol

Welcome, just pick anywhere u click and introduce yourself, most of the people here look in all topics lol

Here we go again. Guess who?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French waitress named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of 14 a Zoroastrian named Vilma taught me how to play Disc Golf, it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

fyi: Disc Dog is the village idiot but makes a mean tuna melt.

Hmmm....wat does he serve that on?

9 grain honey oat. I going over to his house today just to eat that and check his wife out.

I take the cake on idiots. But Disc dog is a close second.

See what happens when you take a break. They let Marty out of the nut house and his Turrets Syndrome is in full swing.

You also need cooking lessons. You never put a Tuna Melt on anything but homemade whole wheat bread.

As for the crack about my wife that crosses the line. Please do not do that. I am fair game but I am also old school which means you leave family cracks out of it. Besides Marty, I am 6'1" and 285lbs. and I lifted weights for 17 years and there are only 2 people living that scare me... My dad and my wife. Take a hint.

Last I take second to no body.

See what happens when you take a break. They let Marty out of the nut house and his Turrets Syndrome is in full swing.

You also need cooking lessons. You never put a Tuna Melt on anything but homemade whole wheat bread.

As for the crack about my wife that crosses the line. Please do not do that. I am fair game but I am also old school which means you leave family cracks out of it. Besides Marty, I am 6'1" and 285lbs. and I lifted weights for 17 years and there are only 2 people living that scare me... My dad and my wife. Take a hint.

Roger dodger. :D What about the kids?

That will get you dismembered. I will separate you from your discs. If that does not work then I will start on body parts.

Here we go again. Guess who?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French waitress named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of 14 a Zoroastrian named Vilma taught me how to play Disc Golf, it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

Hmm, do you have sharks with frickin' laser beams? And disc dog, I know you said the only people you fear is your dad and wife, but you should be afraid, very afraid of me, bwahahahahaha.;)

Hmm, do you have sharks with frickin' laser beams? And disc dog, I know you said the only people you fear is your dad and wife, but you should be afraid, very afraid of me, bwahahahahaha.;)

Yes mini me.

Welcome to the forums!

It seems like I've been here for so little and I enjoy it a lot. Hope you do, too.

Waht about Chuck Norris???? He scares me!!

welcome to the club...prepare to lose contact with loved ones as you get addicted to the site

welcome to the club...prepare to lose contact with loved ones as you get addicted to the site

Agreed. The classic line I get form my wife is...."AGAIN!" but its more than she'll ever know. DGCR is always up on my screen and I'm sure it will be on yours too, since you already know how the blogging works.

You'll learn who to take seriously and who not to. This thread right here will teach you alot. Have fun, happy DGing!

Latest posts