• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

I recently got a Fade Tournament Bag. Here is my set-up so far. Well nvmd I can't get the picture to show up right now :(. Would anyone know why it wouldn't be working with Picasa Web Albums?

Here you go:

PICT0024.JPG

I actually linked to the picture source

in firefox; right click, "copy image location"

Sorry for the grainy cell phone pic. If I could stop buying so many discs and disc accessories, I could probably afford a decent camera. :)

It's (obviously) an Innova Competition Bag with Phenix Quad Shocks. In the main pocket, there's also a baseball (thank you Midnight for the idea - also thank you aubuchon for the backwards putter idea) and two towels. The left pocket holds my cell, keys, and scorebook/card. The right holds electrical tape, granola bars, and a waterproof rubbermaid container containing disc lights, tissues, tweezers for splinters, lip balm, advil and decongestant, visine, and zantac for heartburn. I also have a tripod camping stool for tourneys and other really long days.

I catch a lot of flack from friends for how much stuff I carry, both discs and non-disc stuff, but no one complains when they have a headache or sinus problem. To be honest, I wish I had a couple more pockets to carry more.

Attachments

• Disk Bag.jpg
    Disk Bag.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 204
I'd post a pic of my bag, but it's a lightning bag, and it's falling apart.

anyone else have problems with the Innova comp bag, my velcro dividers barely hold up and are always falling

I made two pockets out of them instead of three and put both of them back to back. When I had three pockets, the dividers flexed so much they were more a nuisance than anything. My current setup is working pretty well right now.

picture.php

Top Row: Z Flick, Star Firebird, FLX SS Avenger, Pro D Magnet, Champ Panther
2nd Row: J-bird dye Star Monster, Star Wraith, Soft Magnet, Soft Magnet, Flat top Roc
3rd Row: Star Boss, Champ Boss, Champ TeeBird, Star Stingray
Last Row: Star Valk, Champ Boss, Champ Sidewinder, Champ SanMarino Roc

My Bag:
img7145r.jpg

From front to back:
2 174 Soft Banger Gt
173 Flx Surge
173 Flx Challenger
173 Flx Buzzz
2 177 Z Wasps
2 178 Z Drones
Not pictured: 173 Z Surge (lost it today on the course, new one being sent by billnchristy)