• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

549791_10151535325361458_1058647100_n.jpg

33978_10151532440476458_1409928847_n.jpg

my disc dog as a puppy and 1 year old. now shes almost 2. still a little psycho for the course but she loves to chase the discs when i putt in the backyard and she doesn't eat them or mess em up at all

What's that sparkly golden stuff on the bed behind her in the first photo? I hope she hasn't been eating glitter.

This is Raisin in "time out". She didn't get to play much because I was worried about the snakes in Texas.
attachment.php

Attachments

• I phone 2 365.jpg
    I phone 2 365.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 340
Man this thread makes me miss my late Border Collie/Blue Heeler cross. He was 13 with major arthritis problems and put down just around the time that I really started to play DG.

In his heyday, he loved dog discs, and was insanely hyper. He would not have been a good partner on the course ;)

Man this thread makes me miss my late Border Collie/Blue Heeler cross. He was 13 with major arthritis problems and put down just around the time that I really started to play DG.

In his heyday, he loved dog discs, and was insanely hyper. He would not have been a good partner on the course ;)

There is only one solution to the dog-shaped hole in your heart: get another dog! :thmbup:

Floyd enjoyed his first swim of the spring season at soon to be re-designed Fairfield DGC

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3722.jpg
    IMG_3722.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_3716.jpg
    IMG_3716.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 364
This is my boy Phoenix. He is a Catahoula Leopard Dog, and he is awesome!

picture.php

My last boy was a Catahoula mix. Amazing dogs. Best frisbee dog ever. When I am able to afford a house with a decent amount of land, I will have more.

This is why my sisters dog can't join Candy and I for a round.

quUdw5M.jpg

oFiBJh4.jpg

And a recent one of Candy
lUoNoIR.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back, VonDrehle! I'm sure that, with the right training, your sister can teach her dog the difference between dog discs and dg discs.

By the way, do you have training as a photographer, or just an affinity for it?

Latest posts