• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post up your Free + Shipping Discs!

discguy42

Double Eagle Member
Recently I gave away 11 discs in the MP, hence the free + shipping title.

The catch was to pick a numbered disc in the stack and that I would tell the buyer what it was soon payment was received OR have it be a true "mailbox mystery". Everyone chose the mystery option.

Here is the place for those recipients to post up what they got :D. Descriptions and pics would be nice, so show off that mystery disc!

Also to the 11 who got these, the expected delivery for all the discs are Tuesday (tomorrow ), 10-10-17.

All feedback has been submitted by me and if you want a tracking number PM me for that as well.

Thanks for Playing!

Here is the stack, 1-11, counting from the top # 1 down to bottom # 11.

Attachments

• 20171003_165032.jpg
    20171003_165032.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 121
My new Swedish candy!!!!

20171010_141222.jpg

20171010_141315.jpg

20171010_141409.jpg Thanks,again! My first Lat64 disc, 166 Opto striker!Perfect weight,nice grippy premium plastic,can't wait to throw it!Think my Predators just got nervous?I carry a beefy 171 ESP Pred,166 beat Z Pred,166 G* Valk,and a 165 * Sidewinder.Where do you think the Striker will fit in?Been playing for 15 months and max out at 250- 275',an occasional 300' on a good pull.:thmbup:

Last edited:
View attachment 63107

View attachment 63108

View attachment 63109 Thanks,again! My first Lat64 disc, 166 Opto striker!Perfect weight,nice grippy premium plastic,can't wait to throw it!Think my Predators just got nervous?I carry a beefy 171 ESP Pred,166 beat Z Pred,166 G* Valk,and a 165 * Sidewinder.Where do you think the Striker will fit in?Been playing for 15 months and max out at 250- 275',an occasional 300' on a good pull.:thmbup:

Striker is no where near as overstable as a Predator. At your distance it should fly straight to moderate fade. Good glide as well.

That striker is beef! With your arm/distance it will fade hard. Just wait till you throw it.

Guys that disc is flat with a high wing and high parting line height as well. I threw it twice and put it on a shelf.

I have a GL Striker with 2 aces one was a low ceiling laser that was 285'. I can throw/use that one but the opto here was too much disc for me.

Your results may vary.

That was the best disc on the bunch. IMO.

Opened #8. It's a 2013 Ace Race Discraft Mantis! As a Teebird lover, I'm excited to try this controllable glidey fairway driver. I have read elsewhere that the mold got tweaked to less stable when it went into production. Quite excited to get one of the old Ace Race ones, even if this disc has been well loved before it gets into my hands.

picture.php

This was disc number 11. It's a beautiful sparkly Innova Sidewinder. As luck would have it, I recently lost my go to sidewinder and hadn't placed it yet. Definitely going in the bag.

Thanks discguy42!

Last edited:
picture.php

This was disc number 11. It's a beautiful sparkly Innova Sidewinder. As luck would have it, I recently lost my go to sidewinder and hadn't placed it yet. Definitely going in the bag.

Thanks discguy42!

Sidewinders bomb! Can't count how many times that disc has saved my tail. Excited that you received a new one to put straight into your bag!

That striker is beef! With your arm/distance it will fade hard. Just wait till you throw it.

Guys that disc is flat with a high wing and high parting line height as well. I threw it twice and put it on a shelf.

I have a GL Striker with 2 aces one was a low ceiling laser that was 285'. I can throw/use that one but the opto here was too much disc for me.

Your results may vary.

That was the best disc on the bunch. IMO.

O.K. Took it for a spin this a.m.,and,while it's not quite what those two old biddy's were looking for in the old Wendy's commercial,it is plenty os.I'm sure I don't have the arm speed yet to get it's true flight,but, when this thing slows down it's exit stage left!!Fits right between my ESP Pred and my beat Z Pred.It reminded me of my Icon Rival when it is was brand new,so I suppose similar to a TL,although I've never thrown one.Tried flexing it,and got a super tight "s" flight,not much turn at all.Love the feel of the Opto plastic.Looking foward to working with this disc more.

I chose #1 knowing full well it was some sort of Legacy putter, I was thinking it was an Icon Clutch but turns out its an Icon Clozer! Pretty cool since ive never owned one I've always just stuck with Clutches. Appreciate the note saying it was a bleeder, definitely stained my hand a bit but a quick wash solved that problem. Thank you to Discguy42 for the cool and generous mystery contest! You the man!

Attachments

• received_10155892887077708.jpg
    received_10155892887077708.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 48
Ok, that's 6 out of 11 discs posted or disclosed....

Where are the other 5? Post up your discs people, inquiring minds might want to know...:D

Latest posts