• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Pair of Omegas, deal I couldn't pass up.
180195_g.jpg

180196_g.jpg

Very cool "Final Run CE Blend" Champion Glow Teebird
180803_g.jpg

Another T mold thrower.
180804_g.jpg

My most recent purchase is actually going straight to the starting lineup, not a collector Disc. My trusty 1999 Soft Magnet that I use for left-to-right putting wizardry is not going to remain in one piece for much longer, so I bought its eventual replacement, a brand new hot pink one (I won't lose it in the snow in my back yard like I once did the '99 one) that will be my straight upshot putter this season until it wears in.

I bought the '99 one when I took my trip to DeLaveaga. It has the "Disc Golf Epicenter" small stamp at center. The new one is just a stock copy.

And more to come

Foci
Pigs
FR Quasar/Presidents Cup Echo DD2

Attachments

• Foci.jpg
    Foci.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Pigs.jpg
    Pigs.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Quasar DD2.jpg
    Quasar DD2.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 29
8516575708_f9d4972a08_c.jpg

Flywood Harvest 150g. Too damn pretty to throw so I ordered one of their Walking Stick drivers to take to the course.
Juicy purple Roc3 (whomever cut the flashing off this disc must have used a butcher's knife. Awful job.), Zam/Skulboy MVP Shock and proto soft Legacy Icon Patriot.

I threw one of my Mercy's in a lake today, so I went to DiscStalker. Alot of my putts have been fading out early, so I wanted to try a wimpier putter. Erm. Less stable. And the Putt'r sounded funkadelic. Or something.

I just got the XL because it was pretty and pearly :thmbup: Well. Maybe pearly, I'm not so hot on appearance descriptions. And I wanted something between my X XL and Champ Banshee. And they were out of DX Banshees :c I don't the picture shows how pretty the XL is very well.

0302131309_zps941e8cc6.jpg

Ordered a Stag, Underworld and Tursas yesterday. All TP. The Stag and Tursas colors are "Pearl" as listed on DD's website. Really pumped for these to come!

IMG756_zps5571b65a.jpg

IMG_20130228_161906_zpsbb13bc32.jpg

I got a grip bag and...

Gummy champ rhyno
Champ rhyno
Gummy champ roc
Champ roc3
recycled fuse
recycled river
Recycled pure
sparkle opto diamond
sparkle opto saint
Soft proton ion
proto d4
Strawberry mercy
z buzzz
cryztal big bee buzzz
Founders z force
Vibram mini

IMG756_zps5571b65a.jpg

IMG_20130228_161906_zpsbb13bc32.jpg

I got a grip bag and...

Gummy champ rhyno
Champ rhyno
Gummy champ roc
Champ roc3
recycled fuse
recycled river
Recycled pure
sparkle opto diamond
sparkle opto saint
Soft proton ion
proto d4
Strawberry mercy
z buzzz
cryztal big bee buzzz
Founders z force
Vibram mini

Wow! That's a lot of change in those 2 pictures...

Latest posts