• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Bottom Stamp Bar-Stamp Roc
8x Roc (Actually like a 7/10, the stamp is just worn)
And a couple of thrower Big Birds

wpx83vX.jpg

got these old wizards! they are perfect. cape wizard big circle and the rest small circle tooled.

002_zps21b10b70.jpg

003_zps10f7d932.jpg

004_zpsaba52fc4.jpg

005_zps0ca28007.jpg

006_zpsb98b178f.jpg

my tournament winnings from this past weekend. first big cash in open and decided to try out these new dd discs and I'm digging them so far.
2 first run fusion trespass, 2 bio, and 2 lucid
5 biofusion escapes and 2 lucid
also got 2 star teebirds from my winnings but they weren't cool enough to make the picture
DEC3AD3A-B3C4-4EE6-9E0D-F5A91675A05E-14578-00000AA61BAA54AA_zps96431360.jpg

Well the life plan is in full affect. Was planing on buying a bunch of Z Buzzzs and then these came out. Thanks to Community discs, Plastic addict, and some friends in AZ. :hfive:

IMAG2780_zps07ada5e7.jpg

Love the Skulls. I've found 2 of them lightly used at my Play It Again Sports last year for their usual used DX price ($3.99). I payed forward the favor and gave one of them to a local who threw them ever since their original release, and had just recently lost his last one. Hope he's gotten 10 aces on it lol.

182249_g.jpg

...after a very long wait and some serious patience. A 2001 Sandy Point Resort CE Omega. 1/75 made. One exception I'll make even being broke an unemployed are the CE Aviars and Omegas. The quest must go on :)

^^ I recognize that! :)
No pics, but yesterday I picked up two 177+ pink Glo FLX Wasps, and a 173-4 smoke CryZtal FLX Zone.

In my search for a good mid range lineup, I splurged on several today

San Marco star Roc...was interested in something stable/over stable. Didn't realize it was the San Marco roc until it was too late. Maybe it'll be awesome

Lat64 gold line recycled pearl. Recycled line because it was cheap. Skeptical about this disc, so cheap was good. Hopefully under stable

Star Mako. Heard many good things, want the supposed super straight flight. Well see

And another DX Aviar, backup/practice/alternate disc. Got it for free with rewards points

Got a 174g 1st Flight Proline Breaker in my players pack yesterday, and picked up another 180g Flat-Top Roc with some of my winnings.

Sweedish Invasion

Here are some of my latest. The Jolly Roger Warship is much nicer than I expected. (Thanks to the guys at Marshall Street):D

Attachments

• Disc Jolly Roger 1.jpg
    Disc Jolly Roger 1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Disc Collection Sweedish 1.jpg
    Disc Collection Sweedish 1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts